liek OMG teh juggernaut

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
broli, stop editing the same base, because your losing the proportional reference for each character your doing.

plus, the arms are too long, rotate them down 90 degs' and youll see what im talking about.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, your too dang fast ^^. i started before anyone else and i only have 1 model to show for it.

your on your 3rd >_>, not that im complaining but its making me look bad =(,

im diggin the models,, aside from a FEW proportion issues, but they are small things that wouldnt make a huge difference so im not gonna bother with explaining them. most people wouldnt even notice while they were playing. and when it came to animation time id probabaly scale the arms back in to fit the skeleton anywhoo. (i did it with your goku model and nobody has yet to complain)

Best answers
@gir: I don't really see the problem in what you just said, do you mean I should fully remodel them each time from scratch and find out they look alot alike...I'm no big xmen fan but when I googled them, they all looked like huge body builders in tights...so imo apart from the head and some other proportions they are exactly the same...it's the diff look that makes you believe you're playing with another character no its base model...

@nuttzy: alright, doesn't bother me at all heh...btw...update

EDIT: @gir again: sorry for forgetting the arm lenght crit...but I thought human anatomy says the wrists should come at the same height as the crotch when they're next to the body

Best answers
Woah broli,you're a machine.i'm gonna try to make Beast :] .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wolverines build is NOTHING like any of the other x-men, at all!

Best answers
so if I put them next to eachother and pose wolverine as he would look like in the comics or w/e...they're still exactly alike?...lol but seriously gir you just try google and cope with what I have to work with

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont like the mouth for wolverin.. you might change it... also <_< dont render quads.. they´re not good for rendering!!! .... well its not bad that you used the same mesh for all you models... but some bugs will be able to find later i gues...

for now its lookin good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shorten wolverine, and his shoulder pads look weird

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
broli said:
so if I put them next to eachother and pose wolverine as he would look like in the comics or w/e...they're still exactly alike?...lol but seriously gir you just try google and cope with what I have to work with

or you could go buy any 1 of the comics, or even one of the old series on video =/

im a huge x-men fanatic, the proportions for your characters ARE quite off. but hay, they are your models, not mine.

Best answers
Yeah Logan is 5'3" and Scott is 6'2" or 6'3"
Marvel Dictionary its a good place to find some references. Plsu it depends on which Wolverine your doing Ultimate X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, or regular X-Men

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wolverine is short and MUSCULAR,
cyclops is long slim , not that buff , average
magneto is about same as cyclops

Best answers
I wouldn't say any mutant is average. Yes, cyclops has been drawn slimmer sometimes but he is drawn very much above average most of the time.
Magneto has never been slim afaik.
And wolverine?. Well he is a freak.
Gambit is close to 200lbs if I recall correctly and he one of the smaller ones.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cyclopse was never buff, toned yes... but never buff.

magneto was slim for a time, until he perfected his enhancment technique, and used it on himself to become uber powerful.

wolverine has always been described as being "the peak of physical condition for a normal man" that is to say, he is the strongest of humans, is as agile as any athelete etc. its his OTHER powers that make him dangerous. the fact that a bullet wound will heal in seconds, and he has a 100lb (he weighs 200 with the it removed) adamantium exoskeleton. his claws can cut through just about any organic substance, and with the adamantium, just about anything inorganic.

wolverine isnt strong by mutant standards, in terms of buffness. hes just lethal.

Sabertooth was buff ;)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan, you sir are a freak who knows nothing! :p

WIP, WIC (WORK IN PROGRESS, WILL IGNORE CRITICS)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG COLOSSUS!!!!

looking good dude =D glad to see you building your arms from scratch on this one ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with lee about cyclops, that cyclops is way to buff.. wolverine is short,hairy,buff just like u'd expect XD
well i only saw the original x-men so :]

Best answers
Wolverines arms seem a bit long to me. im loving the Cyclopse there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom