liek OMG teh juggernaut

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
nuttzy, you can have my phoenix/jean gray model if you like.
Nuttzy, if you plan to make a X-men based ESF game I will support your efforts 100 fold and will help out in anyway. The model is looking really awesome. Just remember that Juggernaut is about 6 feet taller then a normal human and also about 4 times wider/beafier.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

theres my old phoenix model, but i think she could do with a reskin, and a good tweak of some of her limbs. she has a very low polycount, so depending which engine nuttzy goes for, ill redo her accordingly =]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they played with the powers throughout the nauts history, but they initially stated that he had UNLIMITED strength. which means in theory that it was just as easy forhim to throw a pebble as it was for him to throw an entire planet.

it took the entire xmen team to take him down, IIRC. one to remove his helmet, rogue to weaken him, and professor x? to render him unconcious.

Best answers
I remember the episode when Gladiator pwned Juggernaut. Juggernaut punched him and Gladiator didn't budge. Than he whipped Juggernaut about a mile into the river...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres only a few mutants with the ability to stop juggernaut, and they are all "omega" class mutants.

ie. phoenix, omega red, apocalypse (who actually has the power of all four "juggernaut" classes, there was one jugger for each aspect of life), and Onslaught.

those are the more well known omega class mutants. and while Juggernauts power itself is limitless, he doesnt have the mental capacity to use it to its full potential, as demonstrated plenty of times in both the comics and the series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

theres my old phoenix model, but i think she could do with a reskin, and a good tweak of some of her limbs. she has a very low polycount, so depending which engine nuttzy goes for, ill redo her accordingly =]
wow, those are pretty sweet models. I think I saw those a while back, I don't think skinned though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
theres only a few mutants with the ability to stop juggernaut, and they are all "omega" class mutants.

ie. phoenix, omega red, apocalypse (who actually has the power of all four "juggernaut" classes, there was one jugger for each aspect of life), and Onslaught.

those are the more well known omega class mutants. and while Juggernauts power itself is limitless, he doesnt have the mental capacity to use it to its full potential, as demonstrated plenty of times in both the comics and the series.
How was Omega Red one of those? All he had was tenticles.

Best answers
Wow that's a great Juggernaut nuttzy and it's pretty accurate in the comics too. But will there be Cyclops in the mod?

Edit:
@Kidboy17
I'am not really sure if Omega Red is really a omega class mutant but in the X2 Wolverine's Revenge game, Omega Red is in the prison where they put in mutants like Juggernaut and Magneto in a omega class prison cell.

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
How was Omega Red one of those? All he had was tenticles.
he also had the ability to drain powers or something like that, that was his main power

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Oh ok. That makes sense.... But too bad Magento is the strongest Mutant ever.... Damn everytihng having iron in it.
onslaught > magneto

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
onslaught > magneto
Magento can just crush his body... Aslo worse comes to worse he could pull the moon into the earth and destory it, or cause a huge meteor shower. Remember, anything with metal in it, he can control. And yes that even means lightning.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but Onslaught was like SSJ4, kinda looked *** and no body liked him.

Seriously, I think your model is awesome Nuttz, but I think he needs to be beefier (personal preference) than the old 60's version of him. The black king might be able to hurt him too. Kain's main offense is kenetic energy, which Sebastian Shaw can absorb and reflect; he just so happens to have a power that nullifies juggernaut's offense all to well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think sinister is another omega class...

and although onslaught looked crappy, he was the physical incarnation of the essence of evil living inside proff x. so he had his psychic abilities multiplied many hundred times over, not to mention pure physical size.

the only mutant to cause more death than onslaught, was dark phoenix.

Best answers
well nuttzy I decided to model sinister, and help you out with the mod :p...

btw, if you want I can open a new thread for this one.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, makes no matter to me,

looking great, and i cant for the life of me figure out how you id that so damn fast

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Since the last competition ended with nothing completed as far as i can see, how about the next one being a "Model your favorite X-Men character".

Anything decent can be donated to the mod. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

big picture,

im calling him finished, aside from a few small scaling things theres really nothing else i can do for him. he weighs in at around 1800 polys

i was going to model the face under the mask, but if youll noticed looking at pictures of juggernaut his face is fight up at the mask. which is humanly impossible unless he has a really misshapen head. so i figure its just gonna have black holes there. you see the model from behind ingame anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom