Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
All he's doing is riding your **** (no offense...). All I'm trying to get you guys to realize that this arguement is pointless and childish. I'll bud out, but seriously, this just a waste of time for you guys.
no.

I already put my 2 cents in but all he is doing is saying the same damn thing over and over, ignorant what we even said.

Best answers
See, the thing is, we've already told you about what Superman is capable of, but you don't care. You want a monkey to beat a superhuman, and it just ain't going to happen. We've provided you with the cold hard facts, but no, you need to actually have Goku and Superman fight. Here's the deal, if they fought in dbz, it would probably end in a draw and Goku would say something retarded like, " UR A GOOD FIGHTER MAN!!". Yeah, no **** Goku. In the DC Universe, Superman would accidentally kill Goku because Superman thought Goku was at least Batman calibre.

I mean, just look at the end of Toriyama's comic:
He's taunting you, Kreshi. Superman killed your monkey, and he doesn't care.
The videos are fact and evidence enough that Superman is no match for goku.

In the DBZ universe goku would pulverize Superman with a simple blast ;/ .
According to the videos, Superman would get pulverized by a simple blast of goku in his own universe too...

my Videos > your bad drawings

anyway, superman is much more up to date in my videos than in your silver age 1960 comic version ;/ .

REALIZE IT:

Superman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklSyanOQfY
Goku: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4-W7xordMg

Best answers
The videos are fact and evidence enough that Superman is no match for goku.

In the DBZ universe goku would pulverize Superman with a simple blast ;/ .
According to the videos, Superman would get pulverized by a simple blast of goku in his own universe too...

my Videos > your bad drawings

anyway, superman is much more up to date in my videos than in your silver age 1960 comic version ;/ .
to bad they're in the DCAU universe, where supes is horribly tuned down to where spiderman could knock him out.

Best answers
no.

I already put my 2 cents in but all he is doing is saying the same damn thing over and over, ignorant what we even said.
Eh, I was just messing around with you anyway. I just don't want this turn into something worse.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering you've presented absolutely 0 facts and have insisted on posting retarded videos and retarded concepts over and over, I think I can say I'll be done with you after this post.

1) If you believe a ki blast can kill Superman, then you haven't watched the videos, read the documents, or seen pics we've presented to you and other non-believers.. You are making things up in your mind because you can't deal with the reality of the situation. You have a differing opinion than me? Fine. Just don't dismiss the facts when they're handed to you on a silver platter.

2) You seem to lack a concept of time, because the latest Superman doesn't mean Superman from the 90's or even from 5 years ago. It means this year. 2006 is almost over, so that gives you plenty of information to acquire from this year. But of course, that would tear down your fabricated walls and would confuse your distorted logic and view of reality.

I'm done with you. You're boring, you've brought nothing new to the table, and you don't make sense most of the time. For someone who is so offended on "clamping on words", you do a remarkable job of "clamping" on false pretenses and fallacies.

Based solely on the evidence at hand, Superman would defeat Goku. Does that mean he would definately win every time? No, but since you've failed to deliver evidence contrary to my theory, Superman wins by default.

Sorry, and better luck next time. I'm sure you learned a thing or two throughout the course of this thread.

LOZL SUPAMAN IS AIR HUMPING GOKU'S DEAD BODY WTF PHYSICS PROVES SUPERMAN RIGHT LOLOLOLOL

:rolleyes:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats kinda childish Zeo...-_-"
I'M IN TOO! =D

And then Superman noticed he's banging a robot that looks like Goku! \o/
While Superman was off guard, Goku made his move =O

Yes I was bored too =/ so what?
Never had a chance to draw Superman anyway so it was fun =3 gonna color it tomorrow, wee.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone is fighting someone else who is basically that person's match, and they aren't able to completely devastate each other, that doesn't mean they're invulnerable, especially not in DBZ. That just means omg they r teh havering the same pl! no wai!
Superman, has no dbz powerlevel, since powerlevel is determined by ki potential, Superman doesnt use ki (life force) he uses kenetic energy etc, its all explained in the link's you've posted.

By bio-whatever, you mean aura, and since his aura protects him from basically everything (and I'm assuming ki is a something and can thus be considered part of that everything), it wouldn't affect him in the way you think it would.
Like i said before, ki is the only thing that protects you from ki, since ki is everything and everything. Where are the facts you're so insistent on asuming here?

Goku goes at the speed of light and yet nothing happens to the planets and such, and yet thats okay with you. Thats called a double standard. Why you are trying to place real world limits on characters that don't live in the real world is beyond me. That is the difference between what Im doing and what you're doing.
Nope, I think you're forgetting those facts again, Goku explains he travels as light energy, therefore he has no mass. But i did say "even if that didnt happen" since your argument of that point would've been obvious.

You and Kreshi are trying to tell me that in this world, none of that is possible. I already know that. Most of what happens in Superman and most of what happens in DBZ isn't possible. Stop trying to understand both universes by comparing them to our world. You have to understand both of their powers and abilities and limitations, and then figure out who has a better chance of making it out alive.
read above ;)

Now, you've never seen Superman go from 10-20-30-40-50-60-70 in a comic. Ever. Unless hes trying to match something's speed, he moves instantaneously. Just like Goku.
No, like i've said before, you have to show movement in different way's in a still illustration, so whether its shown like that in comic format is irrelevant. You see, you've explained to me that he can do these super luminal speeds, but from what i've read/seen, it always takes him time to do this, for eg, in the films he orbits the earth a hundred or so times to build up enough speed before he even turns into a band of light (speed of light I'd assume). I dont see how you think you have the authority to say that superman can do these movements in the blink of an eye when evidence stands against you.

Bottom line, Superman doesn't know how to fight and he cant ever burn Goku's gi with beams out of his eyes. Goku is untouchable, and Goku knows it. Thats why he wont fight Superman. We've tried to negotiate some terms, but Superman needs to keep a false fan fact front and clever world play to hold his ground because booga booga booga! It isnt fair! Wahhh.

Thats how this conversation is going.

sweet picture SV you should colour it :O

Best answers
He is hiding the fact that the videos i showed of Superman fighting darkside are from 2006.
source:
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/tv/tv.php?topic=episode-guides/t-jla-animated
--> Saison 5 --> Destroyer
your beloved superman homepage.

"Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN"
Compare the NEW superman videos with the DBZ videos.

Strength:
Superman: can throw people through many buildings
Goku: can do the same
Advantage: tie

Speed:
Superman: moves fast
Goku: moves faster + http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r221/kreshi/gok.jpg + http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/immagini/psg/attacchi/zanzoken.gif
Advantage: definitively Goku

Duration:
Superman: Good
Goku: Good
Advantage: Tie

Stamina:
Superman: unlimited?
Goku: great stamina
Advantage: Superman

Special abilities:
Superman: can fly [Destructive Power: 0], eye laser [destructive power: minimal], freeze people with his breath [destructive power: minimal], super eyes, super ears, super... [destructive power: 0]
Goku: can fly [Destructive Power: 0], Kamehameha [Destructive Power: Very high], Torpedo Kamehameha [Destructive Power: Very high], Ki blast [Destructive Power: minimal - middle], standard beams [Destructive Power: middle - high] Genkidama [Destructive Power: Very high], Solar Flare [Destructive Power: 0], Teleport [Destructive Power: 0]
Advantage: definitively Goku

Weakness:
Superman: Kryptonite, Red Sun, Magic
Goku: Since he has no tail anymore there are is no weakness known.
Advantage: Goku

Powerups:
Superman: flying to the sun + changing location to a place with more suns
Goku: Kaiokken + SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3 [SSJ4 in DBGT]

Type of Fighter:
Superman: rowdy
Goku: Martial Artist

Goku >> New Superman

@SV ya, nice drawing
i think you made Superman too sexy though ^_^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Experience
Superman: 60-70 years of comics, feature length movies, TV-Spin offs, video games, cartoons, etc...
Goku: ~15/16 years of Manga, cartoon series, movies, video games, etc...

Personality
Superman: Clark Kent/Superman dichotomy, each with their own unique personality, and flare.
Goku: About as one dimensional as Keanu Reeves in the Matrix.

Combat Alertness
Superman: Not being from the DBZ world, has no obligation to stand there clueless while Goku holds his arms over his head for 25 minutes charging a Spirit Bomb. Also, has almost 70 years of combat sense to go on.
Goku: Locks onto his enemy's KI signature to locate them, even if they are moving at blazing high speeds that the normal eye can detect. Superman doesn't have a KI signature as has been well established, so Goku has no particular advantage of being able to detect Superman's high speed movements.

Intelligence
Superman: Everyone knows Clark Kent/Superman is smarter than your average bear.
Goku: About as smart as a door-stop.

Advantage: Superman.

Fashion Sense
Superman: Clark Kent gets to wear some pimp suits, while Superman has one of the snazziest/most recognisable outfits in the industry.
Goku: An ugly orange Gi with some kanji on it.

---

The funny thing is, Goku is probably too much of an idiot to realise (or even know) that Superman is powered by the sun, and Superman isn't exactly going to start talking about where his power comes from. Goku would probably try to get an upper hand early and open with a Solar Flare, completely turbo-charging Superman beyond his normal capacity. And he'd completely destroy Goku with this sudden energy boost effortlessly.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Goku senses life force too.
Doesnt Superman have life force? =S

And Goku is probably faster than Superman from the info I gathered ehemm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know it's worth mentioning that even during some of his weaker times, Superman took hits that Goku would have been reduced to ashes by.

Case in point, before he fought Doomsday, he had been hit with TWO NUCLEAR WARHEADS in the same week. And when I say "hit" I mean, impacted on his chest and his body was ground zero.

He survived both unscathed but the doctor dude told him that his aura was weakened from that, and that he should be careful and take it easy for a while. Then Doomsday shows up and with Doomsday's strength combined with Supes' aura being F'ed up, he was able to wound him.

Superman's aura is completely immune to all physics, pretty much. If it can withstand a point-blank 30-megaton nuclear weapon what makes you think Goku's punches would even make him react? The worst that would happen is Superman would get knocked back something fierce, but every time he would be completely unharmed.

He also, in addition to being impossible to hurt, would never tire or suffer fatigue either, whereas Goku has to over-exert himself just to reach SSJ3, the only form besides 4 that even has a chance of making Supes feel his punches.

In any case I think this argument is long over.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're talking about Goku =P a guy that can destroy planets himself, not about a warhead that can wipeout a country or a planet by the longest shot.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Case in point, before he fought Doomsday, he had been hit with TWO NUCLEAR WARHEADS in the same week. And when I say "hit" I mean, impacted on his chest and his body was ground zero.
Thats nothing compared to the force of a planet exploding, i quoted king kai earlier, so i wont bother to do it again, plus frieza, weaker than goku survived it, pretty much unscathed, the most damage was from his fight with Goku.

Ki is nothing to do with physics. Like I said earlier, goku probably punches with a standard force of a 30-megaton nuclear weapon, and can take a couple thousand of those punches.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you think that Goku could take a nuclear missile square in the chest, be in the ground zero white hot heat, and survive?

Either way DBZ's powers are wildly inconsistent, numbers-wise. At the end of the day Supes still doesn't even feel 9/10s of what is thrown at him, including those nukes.

There are lots of poor reasons why Frieza survived the planet exploding--DBZ didn't account for atmosphere or shockwaves, or any other reasonable physics for that matter.

Even despite all this...when did Goku ever get hit with one of these attacks full force and survive it? Almost never. Vegeta's Galick Gun never hit him, most other attacks get reflected or dodged. On the rare occasion he does get hit with an attack (that isn't even planet-destroying caliber), he usually ends up all srewed up and wounded.

I dunno dude. I don't even like Superman but with an unbreakable aura, limitless stamina, and countless other invulnerabilities, I have to think that it would go one of two ways:

Either Goku would lose to him quickly, or they would brawl for a while and Superman's superior stamina and physical resistance would be the deciding factor.

Best answers
You know it's worth mentioning that even during some of his weaker times, Superman took hits that Goku would have been reduced to ashes by.

He survived both unscathed but the doctor dude told him that his aura was weakened from that, and that he should be careful and take it easy for a while. Then Doomsday shows up and with Doomsday's strength combined with Supes' aura being F'ed up, he was able to wound him.

Superman's aura is completely immune to all physics, pretty much. If it can withstand a point-blank 30-megaton nuclear weapon what makes you think Goku's punches would even make him react? The worst that would happen is Superman would get knocked back something fierce, but every time he would be completely unharmed.

He also, in addition to being impossible to hurt, would never tire or suffer fatigue either, whereas Goku has to over-exert himself just to reach SSJ3, the only form besides 4 that even has a chance of making Supes feel his punches.

In any case I think this argument is long over.

You think Gokus punches won?t hurt him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklSyanOQfY
Even a mere human can throw him around and make him shout "aahhh".

Another point, Superman is ~ as strong as Darkside, maybe a bit stronger.
Darkside died by the explosion of a small planet =/. I doubt the planet was too big, it had the shape of a head ;/ .
Goku would made minced meat of superman.

I would say:
Goku fighting with his martial arts and using Zanzoken would overpower Superman.
If goku uses Kaiokken to power up --> Superman = minced meat. If Goku shoots him with a Kame --> Superman = minced meat.
If goku throws a Kienzan --> Superman = cut in half
If Goku uses Renzoku Kikou Dan --> Superman = badly hurt
If Goku ueses Ryū-Ken --> Superman = Dead

If Goku don?t use any of this attacks or just don?t success hitting superman, then Supermans next action would be to fly directly to the sun to powerup.
Goku don?t know anything about Superman, so he don?t care if superman flys to the sun and power up. Superman is coming back as SuperSuperman. Goku feels his strong KI (YES he can feel Supermans KI. Superman is getting his power from the sun, so he possess a great amount of power. And Goku can feel this power. Just because the power superman has isn?t coming from his own strength but from the sun, doesn?t change the fact that he still possess this powers. The source just differs in this case) and so Goku transform to SSJ. The fight starts from the beginning. Goku overpowers Superman with Zanzoken again.
Superman gets hit here and there, Goku uses the opportunity and burns superman to super-roast-man with a Kamehameha.
End of story, Goku wins.

EDIT: SaiyanPride...
Goku fought enemys who survived a planet explosion and won =/.
Goku fought enemys who survived a direct attack which could destroy a planet and he won.
In whole DBZ he never got hit by 1 of those planet destroying attacks directly, because he was fighting awesome.
I have to come to the conclusion that he was stronger than his opponents, because he definitely beaten them.
Friezas attacks which would probably kill frieza himself if he gets directly hit, didn?t even hurt Goku SSJ.
Frieza survived the explosion of namek.
Goku SSJ punches were still to hard for him and would have kill him.

Goku SSJ >> Frieza in everything!

Gokus SSJ1 later was WAY WAY stronger than when he fought frieza
Goku can go SSJ2
Goku can go SSJ3

You are completely wrong about the shockwaves. There are explosion waves, there even are aura waves and air waves which cuts through rock when the punch of goku miss.

EDIT 2:
Goku blocked planet destroying attacks with his bare hands.
Even in DB when he fought Piccolo in the Budokai, he didn?t die by piccolos destructive attack which destroyed the whole island [the island was big]. (he blocked the attack with his bare hands)

And Goku at the end of DBZ in his normal form is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Goku at the end of DB

EDIT 3:
Superman don?t even possess an attack which can scratch a planet =/.

EDIT 4:
by Zanzoken i meaned this technique: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r221/kreshi/gok.jpg
I am sorry for calling it Zanzoken. Can someone tell me what it?s called please?

Best answers
You think Gokus punches won?t hurt him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklSyanOQfY
Even a mere human can throw him around and make him shout "aahhh".

Another point, Superman is ~ as strong as Darkside, maybe a bit stronger.
Darkside died by the explosion of a small planet =/. I doubt the planet was too big, it had the shape of a head ;/ .
Goku would made minced meat of superman.

I would say:
Goku fighting with his martial arts and using Zanzoken would overpower Superman.
If goku uses Kaiokken to power up --> Superman = minced meat. If Goku shoots him with a Kame --> Superman = minced meat.
If goku throws a Kienzan --> Superman = cut in half
If Goku uses Renzoku Kikou Dan --> Superman = badly hurt
If Goku ueses Ryū-Ken --> Superman = Dead

If Goku don?t use any of this attacks or just don?t success hitting superman, then Supermans next action would be to fly directly to the sun to powerup.
Goku don?t know anything about Superman, so he don?t care if superman flys to the sun and power up. Superman is coming back as SuperSuperman. Goku feels his strong KI (YES he can feel Supermans KI. Superman is getting his power from the sun, so he possess a great amount of power. And Goku can feel this power. Just because the power superman has isn?t coming from his own strength but from the sun, doesn?t change the fact that he still possess this powers. The source just differs in this case) and so Goku transform to SSJ. The fight starts from the beginning. Goku overpowers Superman with Zanzoken again.
Superman gets hit here and there, Goku uses the opportunity and burns superman to super-roast-man with a Kamehameha.
End of story, Goku wins.

EDIT: SaiyanPride...
Goku fought enemys who survived a planet explosion and won =/.
Goku fought enemys who survived a direct attack which could destroy a planet and he won.
In whole DBZ he never got hit by 1 of those planet destroying attacks directly, because he was fighting awesome.
I have to come to the conclusion that he was stronger than his opponents, because he definitely beaten them.
Friezas attacks which would probably kill frieza himself if he gets directly hit, didn?t even hurt Goku SSJ.
Frieza survived the explosion of namek.
Goku SSJ punches were still to hard for him and would have kill him.

Goku SSJ >> Frieza in everything!

Gokus SSJ1 later was WAY WAY stronger than when he fought frieza
Goku can go SSJ2
Goku can go SSJ3

You are completely wrong about the shockwaves. There are explosion waves, there even are aura waves and air waves which cuts through rock when the punch of goku miss.

EDIT 2:
Goku blocked planet destroying attacks with his bare hands.
Even in DB when he fought Piccolo in the Budokai, he didn?t die by piccolos destructive attack which destroyed the whole island [the island was big]. (he blocked the attack with his bare hands)

And Goku at the end of DBZ in his normal form is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Goku at the end of DB

EDIT 3:
Superman don?t even possess an attack which can scratch a planet =/.
Why do you ignore facts we've posted so you can win? It makes no sense. Go away fanboy, we don't need them in this debate. You keep syaing the same thing 'OMGZ HUMAN DESTROY SUPARMEN" Seriously, you're blatantly ignoring us just for you to think Goku>Supes.

If you like to be ignorant and live like that, go do it. But in life you'll just make yourself look like a moron.

Best answers
Why do you ignore facts we've posted so you can win? It makes no sense. Go away fanboy, we don't need them in this debate. You keep syaing the same thing 'OMGZ HUMAN DESTROY SUPARMEN" Seriously, you're blatantly ignoring us just for you to think Goku>Supes.

If you like to be ignorant and live like that, go do it. But in life you'll just make yourself look like a moron.

You are making yourself a moron. Read the title of the thread.
"Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?"

That?s how strong/weak the latest version of Superman is.
We aren?t comparing goku to 1960?s superman.
The physics in todays superman are way better than those of the 1960 version, that?s why superman seems/is weaker.

You should reread the last 2-4 pages. Best you reread the whole thread.

Best answers
You are making yourself a moron. Read the title of the thread.
"Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?"

That?s how strong/weak the latest version of Superman is.
We aren?t comparing goku to 1960?s superman.
The physics in todays superman are way better than those of the 1960 version, that?s why superman seems/is weaker.

You should reread the last 2-4 pages. Best you reread the whole thread.
you're still ignoring the fact that he's almost as strong as he was before.

And its super SAIYAN. Not SSJ3 or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom