Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. You couldn't be more wrong. If Goku in the Superman realm gets stronger, than Superman in Goku's realm would also get stronger. It wouldn't be a lose/lose situation for Superman. Considering only the absolute strongest in the DC Universe can destroy worlds, putting Superman in the DBZ Universe would make his power skyrocket. I mean, imagine if he fought on a planet with 2 suns. Imagine if Superman's power wasn't limited so that he'd be slightly realistic. Imagine if Superman was in a Universe where everyone could blow up planets. If anything, Goku would be significantly weaker in the DC Universe because he now has to obey most of the laws of nature, not the laws of Toriyama.

You're not running anywhere in a wormhole. You're folding space.Instead of going from point a to b to c to d to e you're going from a directly to e.

And holy ****, superluminal travel doesn't mean you turn into a blackhole.

If Akira did this, if Akira did that. Ifs dont matter. What matters is that he didn't. Superman's writers did, though.

Kreshi, at this point, you're taking half-truths and fallacies and trying to turn them into reasons why Goku would win. At least use arguements that make sense.

Best answers
Wow. You couldn't be more wrong. If Goku in the Superman realm gets stronger, than Superman in Goku's realm would also get stronger. It wouldn't be a lose/lose situation for Superman. Considering only the absolute strongest in the DC Universe can destroy worlds, putting Superman in the DBZ Universe would make his power skyrocket. I mean, imagine if he fought on a planet with 2 suns. Imagine if Superman's power wasn't limited so that he'd be slightly realistic. Imagine if Superman was in a Universe where everyone could blow up planets. If anything, Goku would be significantly weaker in the DC Universe because he now has to obey most of the laws of nature, not the laws of Toriyama.

You're not running anywhere in a wormhole. You're folding space.Instead of going from point a to b to c to d to e you're going from a directly to e.

And holy ****, superluminal travel doesn't mean you turn into a blackhole.

Kreshi, at this point, you're taking half-truths and fallacies and trying to turn them into reasons why Goku would win. At least use arguements that make sense.

You didn?t got me at all...
For example:
Goku in DBZ world: Powerlevel: 100.000.000
Goku in Superman world: Powerlevel: 1.000.000.000
Superman in Superman world: Powerlevel: 100.000.000
Superman in DBZ world: Powerlevel: 10.000.000

If gokus powerlevel gets *10 in Supermans world, then it will get /10 if he moves from superman world to DBZ world again. So if Superman moves from his world to dbz world, his level would also drop by /10.
The nature of Supermans nature is much more silly then of DBZ. That?s a fact. Toriyama adjusted the destructive power because of simplification. visualize if Toriyama wouldn?t have adjusted those and if he would add silly ideas like superluminal speed.

Perhaps i misinterpret my theory about superman turning into a black hole.
but the thing is that you can?t even put enough energy to be as fast as lightspeed. My theory was very strange... I thought: The power needed to be faster then light would cause a gravitation which would turn you into a black hole... or something like that...very bad theory... But i just thought straight... If a blackhole outcomes because a star fall under his gravitation and because of that the parabolic speed is higher then lightspeed then it can absorb light. So for being faster then lightspeed you would need to take this parabolic speed. And to take this parabolic speed you need a power / a mass that fall under his gravitation. So my idea was: The only way to surpass lightspeed is to get a mass/power/ which would fall under your gravitation and "eat" you at the same time.
Anyway i still think that lightspeed can only be surpased by the parabolic speed of a black hole, which can only outcome by getting "eaten" by your own gravitation... or something like that... hard to explain... and much harder to explain in english >_>..

-->Very bad explanation i know... and besides, with this bad english i am talking you probably didn?t understood a word...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you spent a lot of time on that post because I've been keeping tabs on you, so I'm going to go ahead and make my post 3 lines (not counting this one).

Superman doesn't have a determined powerlevel, nor do you know by how much a character's power would increase or decrease if they were to switch Universes, so your mathematical computations are severely flawed.

Photons exceed the speed of light without turning into a blackhole.

Best answers
I know you spent a lot of time on that post because I've been keeping tabs on you, so I'm going to go ahead and make my post 3 lines (not counting this one).

Superman doesn't have a determined powerlevel, nor do you know by how much a character's power would increase or decrease if they were to switch Universes, so your mathematical computations are severely flawed.

Photons exceed the speed of light without turning into a blackhole.
WRONG, Photons moves with the speed of light [in vacuum], but don?t exceed it.

Superman maybe dosen?t have a determined powerlevel, BUT to compare the DBZ world to the Superman world I gave him a powerlevel. And i didn?t determine his powerlevel, i only gave him a random one to explain better that if goku gets stronger in Superman World, he would get automatically weaker if he moves back to DBZ world. So every Superman world - charakter who moves to DBZ world would also get weaker. I think that?s very logical.

But if you think that Superman would benefit of the DBZ world, then it would cause the opposite effect. But that?s very impossible, because of the facts i mentioned before. (silliness of EXTREMELY unlogical physiks + adjustments of Toriyama...)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.sciam.com/askexpert_question.cfm?articleID=000657D8-67D9-1C71-9EB7809EC588F2D7

""First, we have discovered that photons which tunnel through a quantum barrier can apparently travel faster than light (see "Measurement of the Single-Photon Tunneling Time" by A. M. Steinberg, P. G. Kwiat, and R. Y. Chiao, Physical Review Letters, Vol. 71, page 708; 1993). Because of the uncertainty principle, the photon has a small but very real chance of appearing suddenly on the far side of the barrier, through a quantum effect (the 'tunnel effect') which would seem impossible according to classical physics. The tunnel effect is so fast that it seems to occur faster than light."

You're making up figures in order to support your theory, and that just isn't the way to win an arguement. Here's why: Superman has a pl of 12 googleplex. Throw him in DBZ, and his power is either higher or lower by a factor of 10, according to you. Either way, Superman wins.

This is why making up **** never works.

If you scale Superman to DBZ, he would actually be exponentially stronger than he is in the DC Universe. Because he is bound by certain laws in the DC Universe, he is limited. In Toriyama's Universe where these laws do not apply, Superman is able to reach full God-status.

If you'd like, I'll show you why Superman is stronger than Goku using outrageous numbers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sound isn't what is blowing apart galaxies. The force of him blowing is what is destroying everything.
I totally meant to say radio waves are converted to sound waves.
DBZ isn't practical, even in eastern societies. Feel free to dispute this so that I may throw facts at you.
No no no NO NO!!! I already said, force of impact can only be transmitted by matter! If there's no matter to transmit a force to other matter, then the force fades into nothing rergardless of how powerful that force was! The only matter in a sneeze that could transmit the tiniest bit of force would be the air from the sneeze. Since the air has miniscule gravitational mass, it won't effect a planet in the slightest even if it met the planet on the same trajectory. Again, force means nothing if there is no matter present to transmit that force. In tv, sound is only heard in space because people would think their speakers weren't working since people can't fathom the fact that space is silent.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude. I think I should tell you something. Superman...well...he isn't real. He exists in a comic not bound by the rules and laws that exist in our reality. I'm sorry man. He's just not real. Don't try to rationalize a comic book. It's a waste of time, man.

I'm so sorry.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even DBZ doesn't bend absolute laws of physics to such an apalling extent.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...J-dude. They don't bend the laws because there are none. I really don't see how you're unable to understand that.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi said:
If gokus powerlevel gets *10 in Supermans world, then it will get /10 if he moves from superman world to DBZ world again. So if Superman moves from his world to dbz world, his level would also drop by /10.
I'm curious as to whether this is actually based on anything factual, or just a bunch of made up "facts" to make Goku stronger than Superman.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman maybe dosen?t have a determined powerlevel, BUT to compare the DBZ world to the Superman world I gave him a powerlevel. And i didn?t determine his powerlevel, i only gave him a random one to explain better that if goku gets stronger in Superman World, he would get automatically weaker if he moves back to DBZ world. So every Superman world - charakter who moves to DBZ world would also get weaker. I think that?s very logical.
There ya go, OP. In short, he made everything up.

Best answers
Anyway, your theory about Superman getting stronger in the DBZ world won?t work as good as you think. First of all, Superman abilitys "could" rise. That?s true. But don?t forget that in the DBZ world the silly abilitys of superhero clark kent would disapear. He won?t fly at superluminal speed anymore. He would get hurt by strong attacks. No time moving. No earth rotating. No earth moving. He will suffer from the adjustments alot. And he would gain abilitys like powerbeams but that?s all. [2,3 suns are just speculation]. Goku in Supermans world would suffer from losing also some abilitys. I think the only abilitys for him in the Superman world would be Kamehameha and the Transformations (and flying and the standards of course)... -->no zanzoken, no teleport, no genkidama,...
He would benefit alot of the destruction adjustments which don?t exist in the Superman world.

Anyway let us compare them seperately:
The only thing you have to do to let goku look / be stronger, is to remove the destructive adjustments of DBZ.

also, just look at a Superman fighting scene and then at a DBZ fighting scene. I never saw superman fight with lightspeed against an oponnent in a combat battle. NEVER, NEVER in a combat.

EDIT:
@optimus
the data is random, but my theory wasn?t. my facts to built this theory were simply.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're assuming the powers of either character don't exist in the opposite Universe. I'm not. I'm saying the scope of their power would be changed dramatically because of the laws in place in one Universe, and the absolute freedom allowed in the other.

Your arguement doesn't even make sense at this point. Why would Superman get a kame? Because hes in the DBZ Universe? When did Frieza use a kame? Or Radditz? Or Vegeta? The fact of the matter is imagination is the limit in DBZ, and so Superman would always have the upperhand, since he'd be carrying his powers over to Goku's world and then his power would be exponentially increased due to the lack of laws. Superman is a God in the DC Universe, and would remain so regardless of Goku going there or not. Goku would lose power because he would have to obey the laws; something that he isn't used to doing.

You can't remove the "adjustments" or w/e the hell you're on about, because the creator himself placed those limits on the characters. Using your logic, Superman could probably kill Galactus if we removed every limit placed on him, and then he'd be able to create an entirely new Universe.

How many times has Goku used instant transmission as an offensive manuever?

Best answers
I never said he would gain the ability of a Kame. I said a BEAM. Every DBZ charakter is able to do a beam, so why not Superman too if he lands in the DBZ world?... Even Master Roshi was able to do so. What limits does the Superman world have, that the DBZ world don?t have?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh dear lord, Kreshi. Have you ever read a Superman comic? I mean, ever?

@ SSJ2: I've been talking about Silver Age Superman since Goku gets to go SSJ1039210.

Best answers
This depends on the era.

Silver Age Superman, for example, was essentially omnipotent. Comparing any character from the Dragonball frachise, to him, would be a joke. A really, really bad one.

Golden Age and Post-Crisis Superman for example would be slaughtered by most characters from the Dragonball series effortlessly.

Essentially, some versions of Superman belittle any DB/Z/GT character to the point that they are little more than ants in comparison, whereas other forms of Superman would be exactly that in comparison to those same DB/Z/GT characters.

So it depends. The Superman from that particular movie "Superman Returns" however, would probably not compare to a Super Saiyan.

Best answers
i have never, that?s why i am asking...
I only saw the series when i was joung, and there he was a loser with the power compareable to Spidermans:

btw, who is that:

This don?t look like the almost God superman have a good time...

...:

he got black eyes because of those punches?:S

...:

hasn?t she the same abilitys as superman? how can she die by brute force? (according to her wounds...)

EDIT:

OMG:

EDIT2:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gIn9IaUUeco&search=speed force flash
this guy is faster than Superman... this speed would be compareable to DBZ speeds...

Best answers
Crisis On Infinite Earth's involved individuals powerful enough to absorb entire universes, alter the space-time continuum, etc, and they are still vulnerable to magic too. In addition, Superman lost his invulnerability for a good portion of that series as well.

If you want me to break down all of his powers and abilities for you, I will.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I going to have to get 200 pics of Goku bleedings and getting his ass kicked? Or are you going to judge a series thats maybe 40 years older than DBZ by it's covers?

First, Spiderman's power is nowhere near Superman. Cross-over comics like that are designed to get people to buy them, not to further the storyline.

Second, I don't know what you're trying to say so I'm going to skip it.

Third, that doesn't look like it's Silver Age.

Fourth, Superman is stronger than Supergirl, but not nearly as destructive because he has self-control.

I already linked them to all of his powers, but they somehow managed to overlook the link 3 or 4 times.

Kreshi, Superman is as fast as Flash.

Best answers
I'll just have to be extremely comprehensive then.

Strength

Superman's strength increases by exposure to the rays of earth's yellow sun (or any yellow sun, for that matter), so theoretically, his strength is unlimited. At his highest points of power, it has been shown that there is seemingly nothing that he cannot do. Superman has demonstrated strength enough to hurl planets, cancel out the affects of a nuclear blast with a "super-yell", put out a supernova with his breath, shatter dimensional walls, possesses more physical strength than someone able to alter reality by pounding on a dimensional barrier, and even possessed such great strength that at one point, he actually sneezed and destroyed a distant solar system. What do you think a punch would do if a sneeze destroys a *distant* solar system? How about heat vision?

Speed

Superman can fly at superluminal speeds, allowing him to transverse intergalactic space and accross the time barrier. He can literally fly so fast that he can travel through time. He can make galaxy-crossing trips in an instant, and even cross entire universes in short time, and with little effort. Superman fly so fast that he can peek between dimensions, fly to the edge of creation, and in one instance, even met God.

Endurance

Superman possesses invulnerability. No amount or magnitude of any conventional attacks will phase him. He can fly through stars, spend an indefinite amount of time within them, physically resist quintillions of tons of force, survive impacts from beams with the strength the destroy galaxies completely unharmed, can be hit by multiple atom smashing beams simultaneously with no effect, knocked through planets, resist the pull of a black hole, etc, etc.

Stamina

Superman has unlimited stamina. He doesn't tire from physical activity, and only has the psychologic need to eat and drink, as his perfect body does not require it for any other reason. He needs to sleep, but only so that he can dream, and thus maintain mental stability. Superman can hold his breath for extremely long periods of time, in the vacuum of space, originally only for hours, though later more than likely days.

Abilities

Superman can hear any sound at any volume or pitch, even over vast distances. He can locate a single person in an entire city just by the sound their clothing makes when they walk. He has shown enough control to block out ambient sounds to focus on a specific source/frequency. Superman has even been able to detect disturbances in the frequency the human brain operates.

Superman can breath in extremely large amounts of air, and can chill his breath to sub-zero temperatures to freeze most objects.

Superman possesses an intelligence greater than that of all of the world's greatest minds. He had a computer-like brain, which gave him a total recall ability (his memories never fade, never get any less clear, and he memorizes everything instantly) and the ability to speak all earthly languages, and even most alien ones. His skills with science and mathematics are beyond human comprehension. In addition, his mind works at an alarmingly fast rate, faster than most (if not all) machines.

Superman can regenerate physical damage to his body at an accelerated rate. He was able to regenerate when Wonder Woman slit his throat with her tiara in Infinite Crisis #1 [1]. In the series Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Superman regenerates his body after being reduced to near a skeleton by a special nuke that was designed to blot out sun light and disrupt energy.

Superman has greatly hightened senses, complete control over those senses, and a seemingly perfect cellular and molecular structure.

Superman can control to the point that he can widen his heat vision enough to shatter planets, and narrow it enough to pierce atoms, and even to such a degree that it can pass through solid objects (clearly on a sub-atomic level) without harming them and damage whatever else afterwards.

Any more argument from the otheres? If so I can counter that with plenty more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom