Kurrin WIP

Best answers
well I'm not good at drawovers but hell...here ya go...

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice work Raiko, here a little drawover :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks man, both of those help, i will see what i can do. thanks m8s :).

G
the refs r good, uti think the head is a good shape, in ur draw-over (devions) it looks like itll b too tall/stretched

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, here is an animation i put together on the new back:

C&C?

Best answers
Heh, nice ani + nice model ^_^.
Just make the shorts baggier.
thats all, GJ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mkay, as you can see i paid attention to devion and brolli's drawovers for the bottom of the pants, and made them baggier, but yea i will make em even more baggier, just gotta what for eclipse to get on....... but i was most conserned about the back since thats really all you will see ingame but now with then new camera system you will probally see the face just as much, so im tryin to even it all out. But im so happy on how the back turned out. Gonna start the skin soon. Heres my todo list:

1. Wait for elcipse to get online to whore his modeling skills [hehe]
2. Overlook the entire model and figure out how to post a 3d thingy
3. Fix the hands
4. Skin it
5. Get it ingame
6. fix any errors i see ingame
7. RELEASE!

[and maybe see if they want to use it in the next release :laff: , how a boy can dream]

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
fortnox said:
the refs r good, uti think the head is a good shape, in ur draw-over (devions) it looks like itll b too tall/stretched
Looks at the none ref krillen (not cell shaded), you'll see his head is a bit fat =o.

Best answers
hehe stop complaining i think it looks kool :) nice how ya do the pic animation?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just go in 3dsm, and make a smoothshaded render, now to make the wire frame one, leave it in the same position and go in the rendering window thing and go to the render tab, and check "force wireframe". then hit the render button and save it, then open photoshop and put the 2 pics on one canvas, then open Imageready and make sure the wireframe picture is at 0% opacity, then make a new frame and higher the opacity slowly and another frame, and so on. then save as optimized then ur done :)

Its not as hard as it seems and its fun :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing that I noticed sticks out.. are the eyes and the ears, they're both... too.... pointy? Kind of makes him look like a flesh colored saiba man(sp?). Or maybe they're just too low on the head.. i dont know, something to that extent.

Best answers
Raiko said:
just go in 3dsm, and make a smoothshaded render, now to make the wire frame one, leave it in the same position and go in the rendering window thing and go to the render tab, and check "force wireframe". then hit the render button and save it, then open photoshop and put the 2 pics on one canvas, then open Imageready and make sure the wireframe picture is at 0% opacity, then make a new frame and higher the opacity slowly and another frame, and so on. then save as optimized then ur done :)

Its not as hard as it seems and its fun :)
i know ive posted this before but heres a better way to render wireframes,

1. Turn your background color to a light gray
2. selectyour mesh and then clone it(make sure your mesh is in the exact same coordinates that the original occupies)
3. In the Material Editor create a black material. Under Shader basic parameters checkmark wire. Under Extended Parameters set your wire to 0.5
4. Apply the new wire material to the clone mesh.
5. Add a PUSH modifier to the clone mesh..set it to about 0.2
Now when you render you will have a shaded wire frame like the pic of my cell model below

nice work BTW, eclipse is doing a nice job raising your skiils up big improvment from your past work

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin_buu32 said:
i thot his name was krillin?
In japanese he's called kurririn or kurrin. Looking good there raiko. :yes:

G
the back of the head at the top looks kinda hexegon-like in that anim u made

Best answers
majin_buu32 said:
i thot his name was krillin?
In the US version his name is Krillin.
But in the orginal Jap version his name is Kurrin or Kurririn, something like that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, big updates, eclipse finished editing the model and i start on the skin, first lets start with the creditz: Darksun for the refs, Eclipse for the model edits, Sorrow for the tips, and i think thats it, well anyway here is my skin WIP:

Its all wip, theres not a part that is finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom