Kurrin WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
that looks very nice ingame, you gonne release it?
Yup im releasing it very soon.

Hes not small i just zoomed out so you can see the distructo disk, and no he doesnt hover. Its all pretty smooth, i just made new icons for the picture thing, check em out:

GOOD

EVIL

Its jsut about done, just gonna do the finishing touches and stuff then release it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks pretty cool, face looks better, arms still could use some work...
say, when it's released could i make a reskin for it and release it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
looks pretty cool, face looks better, arms still could use some work...
say, when it's released could i make a reskin for it and release it?
Sure, just make sure you give creditz to the original creator ;) . Just gotta add the symbol thing on the front and fix the back folds and its done. I might fix up the face some more, thanks guys, hopfully this will be a successful release :).

And one more thing i forgot to mention, i added the slice models as well, so they will be in the pack, its all ready to go jsut gotta recheck the skin and i will upload it to esf-world.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knees and shoulders need more wrinkles. A little darkening is need, I think.

Best answers
The eyes should be a bit more ovule shaped, wider on the outside.

I'm not sure, but there's just something wrong with his mouth..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its finished. If you dont like somehting on it just change it, i uploaded it to esf world and should be up soon, if i get some free time in the near future i will do a reskin, but untill then SV is gonna do one i guess, well when its up make sure you grab it and check it out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might try a reskin, unless I make my own.

Anyway, its a nice model, and personaly I think you should move the Noob in Noob modeler over to the skinner catagory, cause, I say this as a compliment, your a pretty dam good modeler.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
I might try a reskin, unless I make my own.
*cough*yea right*cough*
Excuse me.
Yea im pretty impressed with the model Raiko, just work a little bit more on your skinning skills. Youre improving quite well. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spank joo all, i love positive feedback. I just got sick and tired of palying as krillin and stareing at a deformed dude with uber wide shoulders. So i thought why not test myself with a new krillin, cant wait for you guys o see it, im waitin for max2 to get on msn. I gotta study anatomy some more till i can get muscle structure right, i dont know if i told ya but those muscles on my model where my first ever :p, so next time i do a model/skin i will pay more attention to anatomy and realism [but still pay attention to a kick ass dbz look :laff: ] . Thanks CJ, that means alot coming from you, cause i noticed your being a big critic latley, so thanks, ur doin quite well urself. I might do what darksun did and make a goku outta this :). If i do you will know about it soon enough. Thanks all.

At request from peeps on msn im changing "noob modeler" to "1337 Modeler", yea, noob skinner,hehe.

Best answers
The model is decent.

I see something about your skin's that everyone start's out doing. You need to have more "defined" shadows and folds. On your skin's I see blobs of burns tool which isn't bad but it does take away from the overall model. If you keep your shading more contrasted and built around the folds then your models would look 100% better.

Overall, 8.5/10 for your hard work and positive attitude.

Best answers
well,iv downloaded the #1 at esf-world but it isnt the one u see on the pic.he hasnt the symbol on the front,where is it?
anyway his puppils are a way too big.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys:). Thanks max for uploading :). This is my most successful release EVAH! 129 downloads already! I hope all of you like it:) Oh, i did just take off the symbol cause i didnt think krillin needed one on his back, so why front? so tis gone, hope you like [if you dont gimme a 10 anyway :laff: ].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gooood model. But don't you think this face skin would look better? i exported the skin to show you what i mean

EDIT: if it's okkay raiko that i could also put this edited face for download for those who want it? of course all made by you, just wanted to change the face

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom