Kurrin WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, i thought i would give a new kurrin a try, so im making a kurrin :) Gonna start on the body tomorrow, creditz go to darksun for the refs. Skins not done btw. 248 polys, all pbp.

C&C please.

Best answers
Nice start Raiko, try making the eyes mor round, ill get you a drawover

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mkay, will try, hope i can get the neck and stuff right. dakrsuns refs have helped me out alot. THANKS DARKSUN AND RAN-D :D.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks pretty nice, not much to crit for now...just fix the eyebrows and what ranD said and youll be just fine :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mkay, yea the eyebrows look funny, its just a skin mapping error, gotta finish the skin tomorrow.then get started on the body! WHEEEEE!!!!

Best answers
can u post a top image of the face, becuase right now i think itll look like this /\ from the top when it should sorta be flater.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mkay, here are all views:

Havnt done anythign yet, but you have brought a few more things to my attention that will be changed.

Best answers
head comes out too much in the front and back, bring out other vertices to make it look less pointed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did you texture the head before you declared it finished? If you or someone else notices something wrong and fixing it means welding or adding polies, you'll have to re-uvmap it. Seems illogical to me.

G
it dosent look much like the finished skin, i think the intention of the skin was to be temporary, sos to make it look better wen he shows the picz0r

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, my intenion was to add a skin so you get an idea of what it will look like with a skin. and remapping isnt much work at all. starting the body now, updates soon.

Best answers
hey raiko was taht with 3ds max 6? if so ure skill has gone up really quick well done :D must talk to you when u come on msn :D

Best answers
He uses Ms3d as far as i know, he only used 3ds max for renders.
Allthough he wants to learn it =P
Btw make the head rounder *looks at top view pic*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mkay, i got alot more done today, Eclipse is helpin me out now so tis gonna be extra sweet, he took it into the shop and fixed it up a bit, should be finished by today or tommorrow, C&C please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking nice man. you're really getting better at modeling. just make sure that when you are doing the belt, bring the shirt in *at the bottom* so that it goes into it.

Best answers
hehe 629!!! pollies and looking smooth and good already, Ure the man dude ure really mastering ms3d quick ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uperdates!

Almost done, just gotta add the arms, i didnt like the old ones so they go by by, Eclipse is gonna edit it later and should be done later on today [or tomorrow for some]. /me loves clipseh. :D

Best answers
hey thats good, wat you should do though is give krilly some ball joinys and maybe some knees oh well gj so far :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom