Kurrin WIP

Best answers
very nice idd for ms3d model :p,
off topic= is there a way you can put ms3d models in ut 2004?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more uperdates:

C&C please. :)

Best answers
overall very good :p but i think krillin needs abit more of a muscle look then that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that will be added in the skin :p, but i didnt wanna waist polys on the arms, i wanted to spend all my polys on the hands. It will be skined soon, just gotta get it over looked.

Best answers
hehe im not suprised it aint got many polies krillin is a very small person with very small detail on him, but you know wot makes this unique, ure the only one in ages who has modeled him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, its at 1384 polys right now, will probally be cut down due to lots of polys on the back. Well darksun made the best kurrin ever, then super veggito made a really nice one a while ago, and none have been released so this might be the first new esf kurrin released evah! i feel so special :laff:

Best answers
hmm, the arms arnt connected to the bodeh :p i think you should connect dem and maybe use up some more polys for an elbow? Your choice :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fix the ears, they are sticking out too much ;)

You have improved a lot lately, you got my respect for that, i once downloaded milk shape, and kicked it off my hd, a few minutes after. I like the model a lot, the way he's built, resembles the krillin/kurrin from the series really well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think the arms will deform well ingame, they have no joints and no shoulders.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks guys, most of that stuff can bee easily fixed in 3dsm, but the arms should be fine, im not really worried about it, but be expecting some ingame pics sometime soon. [after the skin is done]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i do that myself :p . i dont expect him to do everything, he just checks it and makes sure i didnt screw anything up. he has pointed alot of mistakes out to me, and about the arm connection thing': the arms could be easily connected but i didnt connect them cause it wouldnt be very realistic, cause the arm isnt connected its in the shirt, but if there are errors ingame with the arm i will connect them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not that, tis the face you have no joints, and no shoulders, when the arms bend down ingame they will look wierd, other then the arms and the ears being a lil to big I think it looks ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, heres some renders i did while messin around in 3dsm, the first one is an experiment with NURMS:

The NURMS one wont be used cause it makes the front of the head smooth but inturn makes the back of the head bumpy. but its fun for renders :)

Best answers
its not that, tis the face you have no joints, and no shoulders, when the arms bend down ingame they will look wierd, other then the arms and the ears being a lil to big I think it looks ok.
crackerjack, maybe you should make a small tut explaining poly placement, and joints and stuff. I think alot of us would like to understand what it's about.(ya, I still don't get it)

As for the model. I think it looks great, can't wait to see it skinned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
crackerjack, maybe you should make a small tut explaining poly placement, and joints and stuff. I think alot of us would like to understand what it's about.(ya, I still don't get it)

As for the model. I think it looks great, can't wait to see it skinned.
Ill try it sometime this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom