jump shurge up and goten and little trunks as one character

gil

Best answers
1) i was thinking mybe you can do a churge for jumping like a beam with no limit
(yellow line) then after you charge, lets say half way you swap up wards and basic meele evryone you touch and if some one shoots a beam at you then its like a powere struggle only you are the "beam", the charge
for the junp starts only after 2-4 seconds so you can also do a regular jump
2) (i dont hink this was suggested before) make gote and trunks 1 charecter
and they will have combine attacks and they will walk together and stuff and their transformation will be fusion/ss/ in esf 1.3 ss gotenks as the thrid transformation.
hope you like my suggestions :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dual character idea is very interesting, but it seems too complicated to make them one character, tehen again i could be wrong. Really like this idea.

as for the jumping thing, its god, but id rather it be a moes instead of holding spacebar.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both have been suggested before, but I personally think jump is fine just the way it is. If you need to jump any higher, hust hit the teleport key for extra height when jumping.

The Goten and Trunks as one player is possible. Its been done before, but with Goku and Vegeta, but you guys never got it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone is suggesting "charging" techniques. Jesus Christ, first charging turbo, then charging jumping. Lay off the charging. As fast paced as ESF no one will have time to charge up anything. ANd the team doesn't look that the suggestion forums anyway. There was ONE thread that i have seen out of the year i have spent here that a team member actually looked at a thread, and even then he liked it, they aren't even considering adding it to esf. so there is not point.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
ANd the team doesn't look that the suggestion forums anyway.
Thats what you think. Most of the things people suggest dont get in because the team already has plans for something similiar. That, and alot of them have been suggested 945x10³ times.
The teams leader and coders look here, as well as the beta testers. Just because you dont get a post out of them, doesnt mean ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom