Joining friends games problem

Best answers
How come when I or one of my friends make a game... we cant get it to come up on the list... we give each other the ip and I'll add it to my favorites.. but it wont show up... ne suggestions?

Best answers
Make sure that you arent crating the server on a LAN and make sure you are using steam, and LEGAL copies of HL I dont know if that would matter but just make sure its not being created on a LAN.

Best answers
nah I made sure the lan box wasnt checked... and yes i went out and bought halflife myself just for esf... i duno what else it could be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are behind a firewall or router you may have to open your ports.

27015 is what Half-Life uses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not double post.

As for your problem, check to make sure sv_lan is set to 0, as well make sure your ports are enabled correctly,

Best answers
sorry i posted on 2 completely different days... if i just edit the post it wouldnt go back to the top and i wouldnt get my question answered... but do i do it in the counsel?

Best answers
that is 0... but i noticed when i make games... it says joing local game server or something like that... but i dont have lan checked and the other thing is set to 0.... does it say that for everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom