It's kind of sad really...

Best answers
simple because someone is active u cant throw all tasks to him....also i dont know...is he a mapper? modeller? really dont knowXD it has to be someone who actually can decide if its usefull because they know what they do....and also which give answers if its asked and not ignoring it.sorry but that part really pissed me off^^

they definatly need a list! when is started all i know...all my objectives were simply "do a map" later i knew that hammer wont do any good....in another mail i knew that water and stuff has to be coded....they really need a list....and a sample to work with(but that is difficult) they could give out maps(but then the engine is needed aswell) or skins or other models to match your work with.
if they really need help make it open source....do it like zeq.....then u will get the help in a level you sure gonna like! otherwise that idea is nice but nothing more.....with a SVN way all could help creating maps and effects and stuff...that way you guys would get the help u need.
like said above...i cant do a skin when i have nothing to check my work on....you are having now a whole other style ingame...shall i spend hours on creating a skin that looks terrible ingame?

Last edited:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ESF team is afraid of public (forum members) SVN... either game is very buggy, either their work will be stolen... Oh no, crying kiddies is real reason:cry:

P.S.
And YES, public svn should make this mod more popular.

Last edited:
Best answers
well without something to relate on they shouldnt expect really usefull help.
no svn...no real help

and mapping without engine and stuff is also kinda useless....no one can match the current level of mapping and modeling without anything to relate. but if they do that....then they sure wont spend hours on creating a cut version....SO they give out real version so the danger of lacking comes up.
so they wont do that for sure....but that states again: no svn no real help and no response to questions= pissed off people

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: just saw that about some hours ago i received a PM from layne:

Hi,

of course we welcome any help, and your model is on a realy decent level, so we will definetly use it ! im sory about a late response, i saw this message a while ago, i was just preocupied with other things and forgoten to reply, great work one more time with the model

Best regards

------------------------------------------------
NOW i am in fight with myself....

ok i do it....after that treatment they dont deserve it but ohwell...
after that work i really want it to have some use....and if they really someday release that thing...it would be cool to have it in such a awesome game

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF team is afraid of public (forum members) SVN... either game is very buggy, either their work will be stolen... Oh no, crying kiddies is real reason:cry:

P.S.
And YES, public svn should make this mod more popular.
They said if the help is popular enough they might release a super basic testing version but open beta make you all angry

well without something to relate on they shouldnt expect really usefull help.
no svn...no real help

and mapping without engine and stuff is also kinda useless....no one can match the current level of mapping and modeling without anything to relate. but if they do that....then they sure wont spend hours on creating a cut version....SO they give out real version so the danger of lacking comes up.
so they wont do that for sure....but that states again: no svn no real help and no response to questions= pissed off people

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: just saw that about some hours ago i received a PM from layne:

Hi,

of course we welcome any help, and your model is on a realy decent level, so we will definetly use it ! im sory about a late response, i saw this message a while ago, i was just preocupied with other things and forgoten to reply, great work one more time with the model

Best regards

------------------------------------------------
NOW i am in fight with myself....

ok i do it....after that treatment they dont deserve it but ohwell...
after that work i really want it to have some use....and if they really someday release that thing...it would be cool to have it in such a awesome game
You got the response you wanted, now stop crying. Frankly you have dragged this off-topic and nobody else wants to hear you complain

Best answers
@deverz:
O M G u really dont get the point do you? do us all a favor and stop doing useless stupid posts ok?
i know u are such a awesome mighty mod and u doesnt care and shit so what? if you would have read the last posts there are people who care.
if u dont have anything usefull to say then pls say nothing. thanks!

a lot stuff is missing if they really want a helping hand,maybe now they change it.it never was to get that machine in their game.it was about human behavior but ohwell:p u have proven that u also need some help with that.

regards^^

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do get the point. The point is you didn't get a response from the team and you felt like that you were too important to be ignored so you had to rant on the forum and make a public spectacle to gain attention in the hopes you would get the response you wanted (which you got btw)
You even got an apology but that's not good enough because the universe revolves around you

Now my point is: Shut up or I will shut you up.

You have good work but a terrible attitude

Best answers
i have a bad attitude? cmon!!! u are the one crying around with " shut or or i will make u"
a awesome mod u are for sure!

i wanted to prevent people from working for nothing a lot has been cleared here in the past day and then u show up and offense that i would have been crying. dude for real...get some help...but make me shut up cmon! show me your awesomeness!!!! show that u fully missuse your powers.
and for what reason? because i simple answered to your useless offense.

so cya around dude! i gonna ignore this now...no point in fighting childs

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You obviously haven't read what you wrote

Go cry in another thread. You can appeal your thread ban to Skyrider or DieByTheSword

Your work obviously wasn't for nothing because at least 3 team members responded to you about it. Get off your high horse and work down with the rest of the others

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regarding the whats needed for the maps.

We have had this up for over a year now.

http://esforces.com/jobs.html

Its only so much outdated that hammer is totally out of the picture.

Thats what we had for the full time mapper applicants.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i have a bad attitude? cmon!!! u are the one crying around with " shut or or i will make u"
a awesome mod u are for sure!

i wanted to prevent people from working for nothing a lot has been cleared here in the past day and then u show up and offense that i would have been crying. dude for real...get some help...but make me shut up cmon! show me your awesomeness!!!! show that u fully missuse your powers.
and for what reason? because i simple answered to your useless offense.

so cya around dude! i gonna ignore this now...no point in fighting childs
hey man I'm sorry the team was slow on responding about your stupid model but at the very least you got to make yourself look like a real winner in this thread.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ITT: Self important & immature poster derails an already useless thread into a crusade against the ESF team because they didn't pay attention to him.

Same poster proves himself to be extremely childish, seems to have a problem with authority, and is not a team player in the slightest.

Superseded by "Aurum".
Banned
Best answers
ESF Final comes with the old battle system actually... :smile:

Discord Member
Best answers
grega I think he might have just talking about the original right click smash battle system that was in 1.2.3 and previous incarnations of the game. If not then he's a silly billy

Best answers
You're right. Damn those modellers/texture artists re-texturing and touching their work up while the mod is being coded/tweaked.

They should totally be coding/mapping! Everytime something is textured the team has to stop everything they are doing and watch them complete it!
reskinning of characters and the like
Oh look, somebody deliberately misrepresented what was said and attacked their own misrepresentation, how unusual, never seen that on the internet before.

--- edit ---

What are you trying to accomplish here? Do you think anyone that reads this will agree with you? Do you think that you're going to change anything at all? Did you have nothing better to do with your Wednesday night?
FYI, not everybody on the planet is an American.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's that got to do with anything?
Wednesday night, Thursday afternoon, it's all the same. You made a forum account to troll so you obviously had nothing better to do

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh look, somebody deliberately misrepresented what was said and attacked their own misrepresentation, how unusual, never seen that on the internet before.
He was being sarcastic and he said "Just because modelers are updating their work, doesnt mean that the coders have to stop working"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

--- edit ---

there's a whole lot of mad and misinterpretation coming from your fingers broseph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom