It's kind of sad really...

Best answers
What's that got to do with anything?
Wednesday night, Thursday afternoon, it's all the same. You made a forum account to troll so you obviously had nothing better to do
Truth be told I was interested in the psychology of the people still hanging out here, waiting for a game that will never arrive.
If you want we can play "number of hours spent on ESF forums since the last version of the mod was released" and then talk about who has more time to burn though.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Or, you can just shut your mouth because you obviously have no idea about what's actually going on behind the scenes.

I haven't read a single friendly or even neutral post of you since you've arrived here. It seems you only want to cause trouble. If that's the case, you might want to leave right now.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A game that will never arrive hmm...

Even if that is the case i wouldn't mind it tbh.
Had fun with esf for ages even did little lan parties with it.
Just seeing what they accomplished this far is good enough.

But if the team knows they aren't going to finish it than i think they would let us know anyway.
I read this forum every day... or atleast the new posts on the right side.
Mostly theres something intresting there anyways.

Just wait and live on.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Truth be told I was interested in the psychology of the people still hanging out here, waiting for a game that will never arrive.
If you want we can play "number of hours spent on ESF forums since the last version of the mod was released" and then talk about who has more time to burn though.
Intresting! So, you think something is wrong with those old members/hanging people?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Implying that all of us old-timers are still here for the game. I lost interest in the game long ago, I'm here for the community and weekly Naruto discussions now

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would actually say most of us aren't even here for the game anymore. We are here because a lot of us grew up with this community of people. I'm here for the game but not so much as I am here for the people. I am here cause I like gaming with people here. Let alone some of these people I have met IRL and became good friends with.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to get down to that I was actually absent for a few years due to life but now have to free time to be a part of the community rather than filling it with hate and negativity.
You've played 1.2 gone away for several years gone "Oh yeah ESF, That was cool I think I'll see if it's finished yet." Seen it's still in progress and gotten angry for some god forsaken reason, gone out of your way to make a forum account and start posting negative and hateful comments for something that you haven't even invested any money in and therefore have no right to be angry that it hasn't released yet.

Disappointed sure, but nothing that require everything you've vomited onto the forum since your arrival. Either become a part of the community here or leave. Those are your options from now on. No more trolling, no more hate or negativity. Either contribution or silence

[HR][/HR]

Implying that all of us old-timers are still here for the game. I lost interest in the game long ago, I'm here for the community and weekly Naruto discussions now
I would actually say most of us aren't even here for the game anymore. We are here because a lot of us grew up with this community of people. I'm here for the game but not so much as I am here for the people. I am here cause I like gaming with people here. Let alone some of these people I have met IRL and became good friends with.
Truth be told you will probably play it when it does come out

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I know I am going to play it. Not like I played 1.2.3 but I will play it.

Don't worry Devers, we have just hit another wave of children crying cause they can't have their candy before dinner.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woops, slip of the finger. Z and S are so close and could change a sentence ever so easy. I was implying there are more than one of you compared to calling your name.

Best answers
If you want to get down to that I was actually absent for a few years due to life but now have to free time to be a part of the community rather than filling it with hate and negativity.
You've played 1.2 gone away for several years gone "Oh yeah ESF, That was cool I think I'll see if it's finished yet." Seen it's still in progress and gotten angry for some god forsaken reason, gone out of your way to make a forum account and start posting negative and hateful comments for something that you haven't even invested any money in and therefore have no right to be angry that it hasn't released yet.

Disappointed sure, but nothing that require everything you've vomited onto the forum since your arrival. Either become a part of the community here or leave. Those are your options from now on. No more trolling, no more hate or negativity. Either contribution or silence
Gone out of my way? really? creating a forum account takes less than a minute.

Here, have a mantra to clear out my hateful, negative energy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQiXLA13Gik

--- edit ---

Oh I know I am going to play it. Not like I played 1.2.3 but I will play it.

Don't worry Devers, we have just hit another wave of children crying cause they can't have their candy before dinner.
People keep repeating this little meme, as though anyone who thinks the never ending development has become ridiculous must be angsty 12 year olds, despite this being obviously untrue.
I suppose it's some kind of defense mechanism you guys have unconsciously evolved after years and years of hanging out here waiting for a game that will never be completed.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gods gift to females*

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
People keep repeating this little meme, as though anyone who thinks the never ending development has become ridiculous must be angsty 12 year olds, despite this being obviously untrue.
I suppose it's some kind of defense mechanism you guys have unconsciously evolved after years and years of hanging out here waiting for a game that will never be completed.
Some people are here for the community moreso than the game.

oh yea by the way you are dumb and i hate you im gay

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Hahaha It's quite funny to hear this from someone who created an account to try to troll. There is no defense mechanism. We aren't here for the game as much as the people.
You can either join us or go somewhere else. Maybe try over and reintroduce yourself, instead of coming off as a douche.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kind of sad really...
Not really, WoW destroyed my interest in the game. Lost my beta testing position in '06 courtesy of my WoW addiction and raiding commitments, but even now, I don't really play video games. Just FIFA and TF2 when I have nowt else to do, and Super Smash Bros Brawl whenever it's available tbh. It has nothing to do with the time being taken to complete ESF, I just lost interest in video games after a certain point; and ESF was no different

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom