is it true that a server play custom music ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i herd some where that this can be done does any one now how to ??

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try the admin mod. There is a feature somewhere within the admin mod that allows you to custom tailor the sounds on your server. I'm not sure if it handles music though.

Best answers
uh i dont think its the server he was talking about check ur esf directory there will be a mp3 folder take a look i think u will figure it out sure enough ;)

lol my mistake. . .

Best answers
The only way i listen to the music is on the MP3 player. As for the admin mod you can only play sound bits because if you make something to big people wont be able to DL the sounds. Thus people will never get on because sounds can take up some space if there big like a whole song. So basicaly you cant do it unless you start yoour own server thing and have members and have them download the sounds off a website of your server. thats the only way you could really do that at all.

Best answers
i think ur also able to play music with a certain map... but a server.... not too sure

Best answers
Yes mr satan's map (Dmz_NeoTornament)
has the option to play some songs on his map.
When you install the map , inside the folder called sounds he includes some songs too, which are triggered on the map by buttons. Thus allowing everyone on the server to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom