is ephiroth in high enough demand here for me to ignore my retirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok.... lol i think im gonna turn that into vincent..... oh yeah this is off topic but... u kno my last name is roth??? :p lol was bored and wanted to say it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok well your not helping yourself by saying your going to edit it before anyone else gets a shot at it, cmon now

Best answers
so its that sword thingy on the middle right??? the background thing...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can i see some of your other work right quick, it just dawned on me i was about to send my model to someone that i havent seen what they can do

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the sword thingie, its got an X midway on the blade though, (the final boss wields it)

and yes nathan i havent seen much of what you can do, i dont wanna just send the model to someone that cant do anything with it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright cool, i meant no offense by it but i dont wanna just give it out to everyone that asks for it ya know?

well for the sephiroth all he really needs is a humanoid body really, the head is done, looks like ill hafta model it myself,

your not crappy, your rex model is definately ownage, but its not the style of sephiroth, (and btw im 80% sure some of that goku up there is part of pr0s, (or it could be ultras rip of it),

ill start on the form 2 after i fix all the animations on form 1,

sorry nathan, if you can help with sounds possibly,.. cuz egad, im gonna need those,

(if you cant tell, i hate refusing peoples work, it just seems mean)
but i cant help it ima need better than that if i want it to match the form 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo... that models the cream of the crop man, if you need help since sephiroph pwns everyone (apart from solidus) hmm.... you have done a sweet job, if you wanna, i can make a sword for it, make it for trunks, and maby a few animations :p

oh yeah, the head was from a magus model we where working on by ss_vegeta.. i think ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thansk i kept forgetting his name,...you can ask magus(the moderator), i kept having to ask him,

im collecting your on aim, thanks shijing, thanks a bunch

Best answers
if you want,I could try to fix his skin to make him look more Sephiroth-ish,right now his face just doesnt look right....but it could just be me

either way I'll need a ref pic,and fix my Wacom tablet,it's currently ****ed up ATM

EDIT : O.O I see that he is a tad bit too dark :confused:

EDIT2 : Agghh....if you want to send the skinmap send it to [email protected]

but its ok if someone else is ficing it up,Im in no rush anyway :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes his flesh is a bit tan, i did lighten it a lil bt and though its not as accurate it looks better for the model to be a lil more tan, if it becomes more of an issue nearer the release of this model then ill lighten it back up

and yes the skin needs some work, but im no noobie at skinning,

the face,..well, lets just say i messed up while skinmapping it (im not extremely good at skinmapping, but i can do it efficiently) and instead of trying to fix the problem i just went around it, which results in a strange skin on his head, i need to better skin the side of his face, cuz its basiclly nothng right now, but wasnt until now people requested i change that so ill see what i can do, (im likelet going to hafta remap/skin the whole thing at least 3 times before this is finished

ok tonights final compile is being playtested now,

shijing if you want to simap it you can, but it looks fine as is IMO,

except for the part i had to to do avoid leg clipping, (he has no legs,)

Best answers
neither am I at skinmapping,in fact,its just my first time

Last time I tried to skinmap my PC froze and had to press the reset button....the horror

lets just hope I wont screw it up for you either,I know it isnt an easy job anyway....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rave lemme get back to you on that, the skin map now is the entire model on a 256x256 bmp, get what im sayin?, its not a proper skinmap, i was never serious about bringing this model ingame until i started getting requests for it after i stupidly put it in my sig, so, lemme have a go at giving it a proper skinmap to send you before i do anything, k man? i just playtested it ongame and the powerup and powerup charge anims are level with each other but the hands,... damn the hands, they wont stay where they supposed to, i shouldve just left everything default,..lol

well, my attempting at reskinning didnt go to well, im going to stick with the old skinmap and skin, (ill lighten it up guys), its just annoying when the eyes are too high then thiy're too low, then the pupils arent right,.an...gahhhhh,....

if youve ever skinned your own facemap u got nobody to be annoyed with but yourself, anyhow i did make a decent skinmap for the chest flesh, the neck and the face, if anyone wants to try that ill let ya have a go at it

Best answers
Right, what attacks is he going to have (he is replacing vegeta so we need gg, bb and ff replacement attacks)
I now have alot of sounds that can be used and you might like =)
so tell me and i can finish this sound pack.
(btw i have the ice, bolt 1 and bolt 2 sounds, along with the magic casting sound , so using one of them attacks would be handy)
or are the attacks going to stay the same?

Best answers
i think the attacks are going to be differant
o nuttzy i have done loadssssssssssssss on the map ^_^
if ya pm box is clear i will send ya a few pics ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice, i may hafta use a few of those, though ive got my own transformation sounds, (one winged angel clips)

heres the new (lightened) skin,

this is likele the final version of the model, form 1 anyways, now all the fancy crap is comin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom