is ephiroth in high enough demand here for me to ignore my retirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hmmm n/m im gonna take a break :talk: anyways im busy with vacations and goin out with my girlfriend (yes im only 11 and????)

Best answers
*idea* if your looking for sounds for Sephiroth being hit, look no further than to Kingdom Hearts, there is a secret mode where you fight Sephiroth and he has voice acting, quite good acting too I might add. Good luck with the model

Best answers
Other than the weird dancing pose you got him in lol.
I'd say its a worthy sephiroth, well done.
(heh i couldnt think of any short clips out of one winged angel i could use)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unfortunately they got lance from backstreet boys, or nsync, hell i dunno to play the voice actor, im not gonna go buy a boyband cd to get sounds for him

cmon, dont diss the pose, its suppose to be like hes dodging something, (its not gona be ingame i made it for that pic)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would say that would rule, but im gonna say my little teaser

cloud strife

does that give you an idea about me?

ooo...

Best answers
wow shijing i take it your making cloud lol
well nuttzy i almost fiished the map of the reactor i would of had it done tonight but my pc crashed and i lost a hell of a lot of work :'(
any way i still need to work on it

good job on the sound pak seph_renz
and i like the new sking colour it better

Best answers
yay cloud! (i have finished ff7 so many times ive lost count, but its still by far the best final fantasy) perhaps a tifa, yuffie or cid model would be good as well ;). i think for sprites it would be good to have the magic, green aura that surrounds them when they use magic before using the attack (that could be done with gallit gun or final flash) and have the ice attack or whatever hit the enemy (dont know if it could be done, but just an idea :D)

Best answers
Yeah, maybe a FF7 pack would be good. But there are so many packs out or being made its hard to choose on one.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i doubt a whole pack will be made however this and the cloud will not be the only FF models made by me, if i can finish the form 2 and get him reassigned and all that jazz, i may make some more, also im going to attempt to make a trunks version after i get the vegeta version done, if i like the trunks version more, then that will be released, also nathan good idea including a map in the pack,

Best answers
hey do u want me to make some pics for the .tga thingy??? i got some from my friend ^_^ im me on aim if u wants it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nahh, i can scrounge up some vgui pictures myself, unless you got a really good one for it

Best answers
lol nuttzy, sounds like you really wanna do this all yourself to me.
i say let people try and just use the best of whats done.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i just saw the picture he had in mind also, its too small,

i welcome help, but the model i started on my own, i am using the soundpack however, and i am awaiting your map in the pack it will be a nice addition, im still lookin for sprites though, if i cant find someone to help ill try and make them myself, but dont think im being a ****, im just making sure it all matches the "aura" of sephiroth

EDIT***
you never realize how out of proportion ff&'s characters were til you try to model them yourself, sephiroth had to have has some skinny and long as hell legs cuz i got everythin lined up as the version with the robe, (feet in same place torso in same place, but his legs look amazingly long its crazy

EDIT AGAIN***
due to issues of my own, im abandoning this and the esf community imediately, the place is dying quickly and the mods just struck the finishing blow,

no offense to you magus youve been a good friend, but this whole place just turned into a pile of bull****, (its not just what i discussed with you)

if anyone wants to continue this project ill gladly hand over the current work, shijing and myself have the file, contact me on AIM as metal4brainz,

i apologize to anyone waiting on this model but i cant put up with this anymore,.... goodbye

Best answers
Originally posted by nuttzy

well i amde him in 1 day, i edited a head that magus sent me, (i forgot the name of the author hurry up and tell me again so this dont get closed) but the rest was made by me
That would be mine :) I gave it to him some weeks ago.

Also in your last post it almost sounds like you're pullin a Pommy... we'll wait on that. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be correct it was your head, magus sent it to me to skin it quite awhile back, i asked him who made it but your name is sort of a generic one i forgot it, you can ask him yourself i had to ask him several times, shijing posted it was yours for me cuz unlike me he has a memory, and since he was working on this with me i thought that was enough, but if not thats fine, heres your credits

you made the head ss_vegeta, i knew i edited and i wasnt attempting to hide that, but a name like vegeta on a dbz based forum is easily forgotten,

explain your term pommy,... either thats a typo or its not a phrase used where i live

Best answers
Pommy, a member of these boards, said the same thing once... that he can't handle this place anymore... and he came right back.

Thats what it sounds like you're doing.

Oh and since I'm the only SS_Vegeta on these boards AND I'm a member of the team... not many people forget who I am. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont mean your name ss_vegeta as a whole but the name vegeta falls away within all the other dbz names here,

as you already quoted me i was trying to figure out your name so i could give you credit on it, now i know and credit is given, btw get on AIM if you have it, i wanna "discuss" things

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can a mod close this, the inspiration has left me to finish him. and id rather this thread not get filled with begging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom