Instant Transsmission / server jump

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but you already have a similar option in the Steam menu. So really, there is absolutely no point to this feature. Now, if you'd say that you could take your PL with you...I'd actually see a point. I still wouldn't agree with it though, because it would be cheating. Thus, I come back to my earlier conclusion: There is no point to this feature.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider doesn't seem to be familiar with Steam's favorite servers feature. Adding server to it is a lot easier than it would be with what madnoob suggested.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What if a player leaves a server, not joins another? That would look cool. And I'm thinking it's not that hard to fulfill

But this suggestion is pretty useless although

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Open console > type: bind b quit.

Now you have your instant transmission/quit button.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Skyrider doesn't seem to be familiar with Steam's favorite servers feature. Adding server to it is a lot easier than it would be with what madnoob suggested.
I'm fairly familiar with all steam features/options. Though BIND button -> Selecting Server # is a lot faster than ESC -> join server -> favorites -> select server.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. Imagine the possibilities you have with all the spare time you would have when you have a button bound to a server change, rather than just opening the menu. Oh god, what have we missed in the last couple of years?!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I prefer have things easier and simplified. Which is why I like the general idea.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly familiar with all steam features/options. Though BIND button -> Selecting Server # is a lot faster than ESC -> join server -> favorites -> select server.
So basically Esc > Join server > Favorites > Select server (though it's usually already in server browser when you press Esc while in server) is too hard for you and you want something even more simple? Gosh, that's just a few seconds.

Noone has EVER complained about that system.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Who says I'm complaining about the current system? :). I merely like the general idea of the thread creator. Why would automated doors be created when you can simple open / close them? Because it's easier.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh people are to lazy allready IMO no need to help them get worse ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom