Increase Power Level, LBZ style?

Best answers
I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with LBZ aka Lemming Ball Z but I think it would be cool if ESF had LBZ's style of power level increasing. Where you can charge your Ki to boost base power level but doing so depletes your fatigue. having your fatigue drop to 0 makes your character collapse and descend whatever transformation they were in. But your fatigue constantly refills. It would make it easier to reach a transformation through out the fight like in the show

Its hard to explain but here's a link to LBZ if anyone is unfamiliar with it.

http://www.lbz3d.com/

or maybe have it where we can set our beginning powerlevel for the server?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ERRRR nooooooo Thats kinda Way unblanced in a way that no one will fight untill they Power Up to ssj 3 or some crazy shit like That

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not gonna be in ESF.

LBZ starts each round with all people at the same time. In ESF one person can join 10 minutes late and he will be at a huge disadvantage compared to the others. Even more so than now.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure I buy your argument Grega, but I'm against this for different reasons. It would essentially encourage people to just go run into a corner and camp for 10 minutes while they raise their PL to SSJ3

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Agree with Sub, just imagine a silent match of 10 minutes where everyone tries to reach ssj3 first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom