I'm sick of lame meelee people.

Best answers
EFS Is a nice game, asslonge there are not meele losers around, always getting you in the back, or if you are bushy agianst a other with a beam, very irritating and it kills the fun, for most.

I play it sometimes, and I get a lot more fun with out meelee losers, than with, only think they do is killing fun that some have with beams against eathother, when you are bushy with that person a loser comes and kicks you in the back and your dead, so lame and there is no fun in that, you almoste never see them comming.

this was it for me, I stop playing this right now becous of dump loser melee nerds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for sharing that with us :cool:

Anyway, you made this just to tell the community you won't play anymore? You think anyone will miss you, honestly? This is not supposed to be insulting, just asking :] ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to agree wit hX, I don't think anyone cares Azona.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame and you flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame.

Don't post about the greatest things about this game unless your cold and you need some flames to warm you up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Azona said:
EFS Is a nice game, asslonge there are not meele losers around, always getting you in the back, or if you are bushy agianst a other with a beam, very irritating and it kills the fun, for most.

I play it sometimes, and I get a lot more fun with out meelee losers, than with, only think they do is killing fun that some have with beams against eathother, when you are bushy with that person a loser comes and kicks you in the back and your dead, so lame and there is no fun in that, you almoste never see them comming.

this was it for me, I stop playing this right now becous of dump loser melee nerds.

Learn how to use melee, or deal with it. Either way you're still going to get smacked about.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Thanks for sharing, now if you have anything against players in ESF, don't bring it to the forums.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.. complaining about the player.. and bringing it on to the mod.. wtf?
thats pretty messed up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom