I'm Done W/ ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since playing and beating HL2 I've grown accustom to the graphics. The other day me and a few net-friends decided we'd play some ESF and Sven Coop since we were so bored w/ CS: Source and since there are no other HL2 Multiplayer mods out right now.

After about 5 minutes of playing each mod, we realized how much Half-Life 1 completely sucks now...sooo yeah, I'm done w/ ESF.

I MIGHT play when v1.3 is out but I dunno, oh well :p

I'm leaving behind some random in-game vids from various games (Including one from ESF) ~ http://www.MrSatan.net

http://www.MrSatan.net/ESF_MShax0r.wmv -- Not elite but still good.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do we care? This is up there with my top 5 dumb threads.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Pictures with naughty words! :eek:*

dont click if ur under 16 or have a timid nature.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with both Gir and Owa. I remember you for two reasons:

A) You made that ****ing script pack in 1.1.
B) Your server ****ed up my config files.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you guys are being *******s. I for one am sad to see Mr. Satan go. He probably did more for the esf team then anyone else on this forum.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you any idea how long it took me to get all of my settings back to the way i had it before i joined his cursed server -_-?

Best answers
Hybrid said:
Wow, you guys are being *******s. I for one am sad to see Mr. Satan go. He probably did more for the esf team then anyone else on this forum.
[BadMood]Allowing someone to have there say is part of life ...
Otherwise it turns into a dectatorship and ...
Oh wait i'm to late...
Guess the world is screwed then , flame away![/BadMood]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you misunderstand me, its sad hes going, but it would have been better if he said his goodbyes to the team and his friends privately and just left...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
you misunderstand me, its sad hes going, but it would have been better if he said his goodbyes to the team and his friends privately and just left...
I just wish he had a better reason then "The graphics suck"

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess I'm one of the few people who are decent enough not to be rude to people who are leaving, regardless of their history and contribution. The way I see it, Satan was a genuine fan of the modification and had a server running for quite a while - so it's a shame to see a contributing member (in terms of playing the mod) leave, most of the others on these forums hardly play the game.

And this thread isn't about complaining about what people did wrong or disrespecting other people's reasons to stop playing, so let's keep it off that.

Have fun with whatever you do, Satan.

Best answers
Cya later Satan, good luck with whatever it is you do.

As for the rest of you, well, show a bit of respect eh? If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't post.

Best answers
¬_¬ i dont believe this, did you think that after playing HL2 the graphics in HL1 would be improved...? Grow up! Obviously ESF cant compare to Half Life 2 in the way of the Graphics and Engine etc but we all know that, for what reason would u make this thread?

Lets call it... "EVERYONE, HL1 ISNT AS GOOD AS HL2"......... ¬_¬ im sorry but there is not point to this at all and people sayin.. "Wow, you guys are being *******s." .... no we arnt... Mr Satan is

-SaN ¬_¬..........!*£$%

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I'm sorry, when someone posts *Pictures with naughty words! :eek:*, I think they're being *******s.

Best answers
Satan i wish you all the best in the future , dude so long but come back for 1.3 so i can own you again.

Best answers
but that image... that was commedy, but do u not see that he has made a thread, not saying good bye, but the way hes put it hes annoyed that ESF cant compare to HL2.. And thats obvious so there is no need for this thread, as someone allready said, if hes worried about ESF just post to the people that cares..

.. plus he made me just watch that video,, and now if seen it there was no point to seeing it.... i want my 2mins 7seconds back, along with my 10mins for downloading it.

NufSaid
-SaN ¬_¬

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the end they all come back >_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy trails, Satan. Good luck with your future endeavors. :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
regardless of your history in this forums, i'd concider you as a friend so good luck with whatever you do after esf.
you still got my aim though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom