I'm Done W/ ESF

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck whit HL2 and the other things but caom take a fiew looks back in here sometimes OK :D

Sound Artist
Best answers
The only reason someone makes a thread about leaving ESF is to get that last minute praise or attention.

Best answers
I couldnt careless about you leaving Satan.

I am just glad this is the final Bye.

Best answers
...ya and that "someone" shouldn't be a total a$$! If you have problems with cfgs, REINSTALL! Didn´t like the server? DON'T PLAY THERE! Don't have nice things to say? DON'T POST!!! ;( (I learned that the hard way :p )

Good luck, Mr. Satan... and take care ;)

Best answers
Sadly, I said the same exact thing about 2-3 months ago, but ESF will call for you again and you just might come back. If you really are leaving permenantly, then farewell man.

Best answers
Oh... my god..... that is probably the crapest reason I have ever heard. "I bought a new game, its graphics are better than your game. So I'm not gonna play your game anymore!" We all know HL2 has better graphics, and do we care? NO!. Good luck finding a HL2 mod that can run for over 4 years or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
¬_¬ i dont believe this, did you think that after playing HL2 the graphics in HL1 would be improved...? Grow up! Obviously ESF cant compare to Half Life 2 in the way of the Graphics and Engine etc but we all know that, for what reason would u make this thread?

Lets call it... "EVERYONE, HL1 ISNT AS GOOD AS HL2"......... ¬_¬ im sorry but there is not point to this at all and people sayin.. "Wow, you guys are being *******s." .... no we arnt... Mr Satan is

-SaN ¬_¬..........!*£$%
Raven Blade said:
Oh... my god..... that is probably the crapest reason I have ever heard. "I bought a new game, its graphics are better than your game. So I'm not gonna play your game anymore!" We all know HL2 has better graphics, and do we care? NO!. Good luck finding a HL2 mod that can run for over 4 years or so.

I should have elaborated. I obviously know HL1's GFX wont improve after playing HL2, thats a stupid thing to say. What I mean is this: There will be sooo many kick-ass mods for HL2 (INCLUDING MECHMOD -- which is almost like ESF anyways) that playing mods on HL1 just wont have the same "spark" or fun as they did pre-HL2.

Anyways, thanks to people who had mature responses.

FreeDoM said:
The only reason someone makes a thread about leaving ESF is to get that last minute praise or attention.
What's wrong with that?

Almighty_gir said:
*Pictures with naughty words! :eek:*

dont click if ur under 16 or have a timid nature.
What picture? Oh you mean the VIDEO with the "N-Word" in the title, I'll rename it if you'd like.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 said:
...ya and that "someone" shouldn't be a total a$$! If you have problems with cfgs, REINSTALL! Didn´t like the server? DON'T PLAY THERE! Don't have nice things to say? DON'T POST!!! ;( (I learned that the hard way :p )

Good luck, Mr. Satan... and take care ;)
Kid, if that was directed at me, you can go to hell. I customized my cfg. This means that i changed all of my keys, my sens, and a variety of other things. If that gets erased, i have to do that **** all over again. This is time consuming. Did his server warn that he was going to change my cfg? No. So how tf was i to know it was going to be changed against my will.

As previously stated,t he only reason someone makes a thread about leaving ESF is to get that last minute praise or attention.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Kid, if that was directed at me, you can go to hell. I customized my cfg. This means that i changed all of my keys, my sens, and a variety of other things. If that gets erased, i have to do that **** all over again. This is time consuming. Did his server warn that he was going to change my cfg? No. So how tf was i to know it was going to be changed against my will.

As previously stated,t he only reason someone makes a thread about leaving ESF is to get that last minute praise or attention.

First of all most people make their config file read-only for this exact reason.

Second of all...like I said...what's wrong with that (Praise/Attention).

Also, please, lets not start going into flame wars :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Just wondering, are you leaving the community all together? I don't play the game much anymore and I stick around. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Just wondering, are you leaving the community all together? I don't play the game much anymore and I stick around. o_O

Yeah, probably. Things have become much like they were when I was an active member of the DMZ community. Half of the people hated me and half of them loved me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember your server and it's weird maps :O

Dunno why you feel the need to leave the community altogether but

take it easy.

I kinda know what you mean about this though. After playing HL2, it becomes harder to play HL1 mods.

Best answers
i dont play esf at all... im here everyday now.
and no one likes me here but im not worried, alll my old friends have gone :'(...

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
I remember your server and it's weird maps :O

Dunno why you feel the need to leave the community altogether but

take it easy.

I kinda know what you mean about this though. After playing HL2, it becomes harder to play HL1 mods.

I'm glad someone understands.

Best answers
Cya man you could try DoD source if ur bored with cs source and mech mod isn't in beta yet for HL2 as far as i know i think mech assault mod is but thats (from the looks of it) is a predominatly gundam game

mech mod = mix of mech animes

Best answers
Pfft I hate most people in this community, and they probably hate me. I stay for a good mod, and the few good people who deserve better. I'll probably make the port to HL2 at some stage, as the graphics are better and the scope is consideribly larger. Though I see no reason to sever roots with older HL1 mods just because there is new eye candy to be had.

Edit: As for mechmod, I downloaded the Alpha and was thouroughly dissapointed. (though lets not make this thread about mechmod)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
Pfft I hate most people in this community, and they probably hate me. I stay for a good mod, and the few good people who deserve better. I'll probably make the port to HL2 at some stage, as the graphics are better and the scope is consideribly larger. Though I see no reason to sever roots with older HL1 mods just because there is new eye candy to be had.

Edit: As for mechmod, I downloaded the Alpha and was thouroughly dissapointed. (though lets not make this thread about mechmod)

Yes but many HL1 mods are porting to HL2, giving me good reason to "server my roots" with HL1.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dang, it's sad to see you leave man. I didn't use your script, but I had tons of people who used it on my server during 1.1, and I had to keep kicking them (iMk Official Clan Server), but anyway, I wish you the best of luck man.

And as for all of you who seem to hate Mr.Satan, CHILL THE **** OUT!!! Mr.Satan hasn't done anything that has scarred your lives. He's just a man (I'm assuming).

Best answers
There is a mod for Unreal Tournament 2004 that is going to come out sometime. Its called DBZ Heroes of or Destiny. Maybe you will try that one when it comes out. I wonder how much different it will be?

*Link Removed* Please do not advertise for other mods, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom