I'm Done W/ ESF

Best answers
The_Noober said:
There is a mod for Unreal Tournament 2004 that is going to come out sometime. Its called DBZ Heroes of or Destiny. Maybe you will try that one when it comes out. I wonder how much different it will be?
I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a pitchfork......

Mr. Satan said:
Yes but many HL1 mods are porting to HL2, giving me good reason to "server my roots" with HL1.
I'd think, after time period you've spent at the ESF forums, you'd understand the difference between a poor team & new flashy engine, and a great team with a golden "tried and tested" oldie. Anywho I expect more than a "I'm leaving give me attention" thread from somone like you Mr.Satan. Neverthless good luck with what ever endevour you choose to persue.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Mr. Satan, 't is a pity to have you go. It was fun while it lasted, though I wish we'd have chatted more =\

Good luck in any future endeavours you have, sir! Drop me a line from time to time :)

Take care.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao Mr.Satan...

And I thought you told me you dont post on forums cuz you have a life? lol

It's been a long while. We'll I remember you very well cuz you know why >.< ESFM...

Owell, I wish you the best in you search for somthing better than esf. GFX Oviously is easy to replace.

But not the Community :)

PS. I still dont forgive you for what you did!! :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For future reference . . . keep out of this thread if you intend to post about your lack of compassion/care or why Satan should be lynched. Anymore deviation from politeness will be dealt with rather harshly. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;_;

we will missles joo! o/

dont leave the community, i havnt installed esf since 1.1 and it hanst stopped me having a poke around the forums now and then D:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Satan, I know you had your server up, you lurked in the server chat thread helping people out when they needed it. You always had your crazy scripts and things.

Take it easy man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hated your ****ing script...but I never had a problem with you personally.

Just cause your done with the game doesn't mean you should leave the community as a whole, man. Either way, good luck with whatever you go on to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Later Satan, Hope you stay with the community as well. If not, then good luck with your life and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom