idea for the advance meele system in later versions

Best answers
hey yo,

Your pl based on the attackers pl, if it's higher, how much higher, lower, how low ect.
If your pl if a lot higher than their, they hold their attack button (left mouse), you hold your block button, you block them all, and you press attack2 (right mouse) to counter.
If your pl is only a little higher, they'll get a few hits in, and your counter will be less powerful.
your a little weaker they'll many blows, and your counter my be counted.
if your a lot lower, they beat you hard, and you counter may be ussless.

the counter would be a smack away, depending how far, depdending on both pls.

*edit
forgot a poll :cry:

Best answers
Uh..... what? Sorry that makes no sense to me, you need some words in between for it to make sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's hardly advanced...

Best answers
hmm ya, i'll liken it to jedi knight 2 for those who have playied it.

When your putting points on the things your want in multi player, i'm think of saber defence and saber ofference in this case.

If you have maxed out defence, when your blocking, you don't get hit. lets expand on that now an duse esf;
If you have a higher power level than the person attacking you, you block their attacks (animated of course), and you can attack back at anytime with your secondary attack on the meele.

i'm think you both being suspended in the air, (if you were in the air), or on the ground.

then rest should more or less fall into place.

I don't know, mabey it just sounded better in my head.

P.S. hey Kama, i'm using the word advanced as a noun not an adjective.
It's called "advanced meele system," lest it was in a pre-beta sticky.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a melee struggle would be better and what your saying is already kind of implemented.

the higher pl can smack and block the attacks from a lower pl.

my idea would be that the melee is based on a meter (the same way beams are) and the melee attacks are always the same.

example:

gohan locks on to cell and bursts forward. when u get close hold right click. the beta has it where it is a one hit system. what if you automatically began to hit them more than once. kind of like a auto combo.

cell, who is getting hit holds down the right click button and begins to block the hits.

the meter will go back and forward, cell and gohan blocking and hitting each other. once the meter reaches the red end (either for cell or gohan) the player is smacked like he is now.

i hope that made sense :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom