Idea for killing a person with a beam

Best answers
No this is not one of those things that if you get hit by a beam that he must fade away modocule by modocule!

My idea whuz, just like you get a hit offa disc, you go into pieces and the beam doesnt explode but just goed through the person and after going through the person it just seizes to exist. so it wont be spammed to kill multiple ppl with 1 beam.

The reason why is, that if ur shooting a beam to close it will kill you aswel, and if ppl got about less then 10 hp left (when the pl drops) the just come flying towards ya while ur charging and bam you kill him but urself aswel (ANNOYING ;( !!!!)

SO to keep it simple when hit by fully charged beam (or the hp of the persons ur shooting at is low) beam goes through him, then seizes to exist , person that got hit splatted into pieces (so no extra coding is required for that, we alrdy have that (DISC!) )

Best answers
OK, so you want the beam not to detach, but to explode randomly? I beg to differ.

I would perfer if it would detach, that way if it was right in front of me, I could teleport, and it would go off in the distance.

Best answers
I dont want that aswel, if the beam went through the person you were shooting at, it just seizes to exist (the beam) so the beam wont explode, and wont be spammed to go through multiple dudes.

Best answers
But then wouldn't that degrade the beams, making the chances of an actually beam war fight happen?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There should be risk to using all ki attacks. If someone is coming at you while they're pl is dropping and you're charging a beam, it's a tactic (and a darn good one)... But then again, I've always been a fan of kamikaze....

Best answers
the beam jump feature fixes this problem.

if someone is too close to you when you want to shoot a beam at them, just hold jump and shot it at them. When it hits them you will slide away (beam jumping) and you can release jump to explode the beam (killing them).

I haven't tried this yet, but that's what someone said you can do in another thread. Hence, there isn't really a need for all these different styles of beams we have been coming up with.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It works. But I've found only bots are this stupid.

Best answers
er, you were saying you were hitting people with your beam when they get too close.

do what you are already doing just hold the jump button in.

wait a minute, no you didnt... it was someone else. well, the ability to get out of these kamikaze swoopers is there, we just have to learn to use it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Moron, I said it workes!! I've done it before. But only bots are stupid enough to fall for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom