I made really amazing Goku trasformation sound (but i have 1 problem)

Best answers
Its just that Easy.

Change the format of the .wav File from Stereo,16bit,44.100khz to Mono,16bit,22.500khz and Thats it.

I just do it for ya,and yes,i Uploaded it too:)

Heres the Link:

Your Edited Soundfile

Check my Sig,i Offer to all Free Hosting like that i do for ya.
Just PM me when you want another thing to Upload:)

Best answers
tnx men!

can you just tall me how you canged the format ?

Best answers
Originally posted by Knight2
tnx men!

can you just tall me how you canged the format ?
Just save it under Wavelab 4 with edited Format:)

Best answers
Why does he sound like a monster at the end? Look at the moon by accident?

Best answers
It's form the episode where Goku goes SSj3 against Fat Buu

Best answers
Hey knight can you edit the goku sound file so he transform all the way not just up to the part the where you hear the monster thanks.

Best answers
I didn't really like it, and I didn't save the original sound of Goku transforming...:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This would be alot better if you could make it clearer somehow and cut out the oozaru scream (if possible)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sounds cool mate, only the oozooru scream is a lil strange,...
and doesnt fits well, just cut that out and let the bg melody continu, or replace it with an other scream

Best answers
is there a way to make it louder? it's too quiet when the sound is played in game.

Best answers
if end would hold out on the music a little longer or something without ending in a snap, it'd sound cool

Best answers
I like Sephiroth_Renzou's idea, because I feel that Goku's greatest transformation (in DBZ, not GT) was going ssj3. I don't mean most powerful (cuz thats obvious), but most meaningful. Keep the Oozoru sound(i dont remember how its spelled), cuz it really adds that "I am a Saiyan, one of the most powerful beings/races in the universe" feel to his transformation. The Oozoru was the pinnacle of Saiyan achievment, then everyone strove for SSJ, etc. So it adds that element of mastery. (I know some of this doesnt make sense, but the point is keep the Oozoru roar and make the clip longer, add some more of his screaming...just try not to make it cut out so abrubptly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SatanicKirby69
I like Sephiroth_Renzou's idea, because I feel that Goku's greatest transformation (in DBZ, not GT) was going ssj3. I don't mean most powerful (cuz thats obvious), but most meaningful. Keep the Oozoru sound(i dont remember how its spelled), cuz it really adds that "I am a Saiyan, one of the most powerful beings/races in the universe" feel to his transformation. The Oozoru was the pinnacle of Saiyan achievment, then everyone strove for SSJ, etc. So it adds that element of mastery. (I know some of this doesnt make sense, but the point is keep the Oozoru roar and make the clip longer, add some more of his screaming...just try not to make it cut out so abrubptly.
Well, although you may like the oozaru roar, there is no oozaru anywhere, and im sure goku cant scream like that in a transformation...so it would be kinda stupid keeping it there (the oozaru sound was all in goku's mind if you like)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegita XXL
hmm download do not work.........o_o
pm me, with msn/aim address, and i will send it to you, cause im so cool and kind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom