I hate this type of attention getting

Best answers
My friend's father calls me up...now i am having a good day today until about 20 minutes ago. Apparently my friends father kicked him out of the house due to a fighting quarrel. The 21 year old friend of mine calls his fathers office and leaves a message saying by the time he gets this...he will be dead. Being as I am one of his few friends, the father calls me histerical. So i say i will call him.

I call him for the past 15 minutes, no answer...i finally get an answer from him.

him: "What up"

Me: "What the **** are you doing?"

him: Don't worry i have some things to take care of"

Me: "What the **** are you doing? Your father called me yelling and screaming frantically"

him: "Good serves him right. Ya know it is fun drinking and driving down the LIE (Long island expressway) doing about 95-100 miles an hour. Sorry bubba but i have to get going. Talk to you later"

me: " I swear to god you better not do anything stupid, why not pull over to the side of the road, tell me where you are and let me come beat the **** outta you. It will be easier...less work for you"

him: Heh bubba you're funny...gonna miss you..bye ::Hangs up::

I hate this ****ing kind of attention getting. I know he won't do it but he is definitely going to some mental institution for all this....I just can't stand this bull****

excuse my language...bit frustrated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is ESF, not Dr. Phil. Thank you.

Best answers
This is open forum

and quote

Come here to talk about anything NOT related to Earth's Special Forces.

endquote

You're welcome

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, that was cold kama. this may not be doctor phil but the least you could do is lend an ear.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is ESF, not Dr. Phil. Thank you.
I agree with him <_< (surprise, surprise).

I mean, we went through the whole, "Oh noes, my gf left me and I r teh sad...THAT WHORE!" period, and people promised to keep their personal **** to themselves. This thread seems like you're trying on some level to focus the attention from your friend onto yourself, and I just don't get it. What exactly do you want us to say? We're sorry? We feel bad?

You should be focused on finding your friend, or talking his dad through this ****, not telling us about how you hate people who try to get attention by doing dramatic things, only to post a dramatic thread.

Help his parents out (or just his dad, I don't know how that works), talk to him, tell him everythings going to be ok, and just wait. There's nothing you can do, and telling a bunch of 12 year olds this story isn't helping anyone.

Best answers
actually his father wants me to beat the **** out of his son. I don't want the attention put on me...it is just for some reason the whole "Suicide" thing pisses me the **** off that is all. Seeing if you feel the same way.

I'm not asking what to do...i know what the **** i'm gonna do.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, I don't know your friend, but perhaps beating the **** out of him might not be the way to go. Perhaps you should just let him throw your fists at you until he tires himself out, at which point the two of you could just talk things over.

"Suicide is bad!"
"I know man."
"You ok?"
"I am sad"
"Talky"
"Walky"

And so on. I don't think he needs to have his ass handed to him at the moment.

Best answers
well either way if he comes back...he has Suffolk and Nassau cops looking for him along with NYFD. He is in some deep **** for a publicity stunt...and well...bigger if he kills himself.

Another reason i know he won't do it is cause he is a die hard christian and the whole suicide thing he has always talked down about which boggles my mind

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, ****, if I had the cops and fire dept. after me and I knew I was going to be in some serious ****, I'd try to deliver.

Tractor trailer. Meet pinto. Pinto. Meet fireball.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm just waiting to see the Thread Deleted flag come up, maybe in twenty-four hours or so.

You know, after they identify the body..

As for tough love versus soft love, well, I don't know. In my mind people are usually labelled 'attention seeking' right up until they kill themselves, then they're labelled as 'real quiet, I mean, who knew?' I'm not saying your friend is going to kill himself tonight, but teens are generally screwed up and, contrary to what most of the male population believes, punching does not = sudden realisation of the joys of living.

Its your choice, though. Personally, I'd be calling him. Suicide might annoy me but it doesn't annoy me enough that I'd shut out a friend whose going through a tough time.

Best answers
True. Then again he would go to a mental institution where he would FINALLY have help. The christian thing is the belief in hell and suicide gets you a "front of the line" pass to it. Ya know

Best answers
Meh, even if he doesn't do it, he'll be scard for life from all the problems he's been having recently. But....sorry to say...it sounds like a made up story is you ask me :S, anyways. Hope he lives.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo and I had plans last night only to find out that he changed his plans to go see his GF! D*: I r teh sad...my lyf iz ova!!!" /cry

/emo

/irsad?

Best answers
it does sound fake but you don't know this kid..he is willing to do this ****. He has been arrested before for carrying weapons and cutting himself whnich is the basic emo child of the 90's early 2000's. it just pisses me off that people do this stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend's father calls me up...now i am having a good day today until about 20 minutes ago. Apparently my friends father kicked him out of the house due to a fighting quarrel. The 21 year old friend of mine calls his fathers office and leaves a message saying by the time he gets this...he will be dead. Being as I am one of his few friends, the father calls me histerical. So i say i will call him.

I call him for the past 15 minutes, no answer...i finally get an answer from him.

him: "What up"

Me: "What the **** are you doing?"

him: Don't worry i have some things to take care of"

Me: "What the **** are you doing? Your father called me yelling and screaming frantically"

him: "Good serves him right. Ya know it is fun drinking and driving down the LIE (Long island expressway) doing about 95-100 miles an hour. Sorry bubba but i have to get going. Talk to you later"

me: " I swear to god you better not do anything stupid, why not pull over to the side of the road, tell me where you are and let me come beat the **** outta you. It will be easier...less work for you"

him: Heh bubba you're funny...gonna miss you..bye ::Hangs up::

I hate this ****ing kind of attention getting. I know he won't do it but he is definitely going to some mental institution for all this....I just can't stand this bull****

excuse my language...bit frustrated
Who told you that you had to listen to him?

He isn't your guardian.

Best answers
Nor does it mean you should read it...but thanks for the link it actually helped sadly

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It helped?

So which one is he going for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom