I hate this type of attention getting

Best answers
No it helped me...i actually got a chuckle...just a bit down

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad we could help you through this most trying of times, man. We all know what you're going through, and we're here for you. We understand this is rough for you, and any other man would have backed down. But not you, man. Not you.

So how's your friend? Or...has the focalpoint of this thread changed? Or are we focusing on the intended focalpoint?

Best answers
They got him. Drunk on the side of the road...he is ****ing lucky it isn't me but god damnit i can't believe this kid. I swear i am gonna go down there and knock sense into him. I'll give him therapy

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao, that's not exactly a great way to end his escapade, but at least he's safe.

Best answers
I swear if they don't put him into therapy or an institution or something they might have to to me. Idk why i get so pissed about these things but i do...it literally enrages me when someone lies about doing this **** and then is perfectly okay and just goes "well i was just kidding" THAT pisses me off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They got him. Drunk on the side of the road...he is ****ing lucky it isn't me but god damnit i can't believe this kid. I swear i am gonna go down there and knock sense into him. I'll give him therapy
Do it in a penguin suit. It will fear him for life :yes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's begging for an intervention. He desperately wants someone to talk to, if only to unload his emotional baggage. Saying "I'm going to kill myself" is the same as saying "I need help. Seriously. Look at me. Help." Threatening to kick his ass, and yelling at him for being a retard just isn't going to help.

Sit his ass down, talk, and help him figure his **** out.

Best answers
It has been done before. Everytimehe gets angry and says **** off i don't need help...apparently it hasn't worked in the past i doubt it will work now...honestly i think a mental institute is KEY for this kid. I'm going over there now bbl

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure you guys said something extremely stupid like, "We know what you're going through man. It's natural. Everyone your age goes through it."

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah his problems are one thing. But what would have happened if hit ended up killing someone else due to his recklessness? It's a good thing that just found him on the road drunk instead of causing a major accident, just because he could not deal with his problems rationally.

There really should be annual federal mental tests/checkups for humans, I swear.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then we'd have to kill all teenagers.

Best answers
Talking to mutch isnt good either.

With a deacent amount of beating you can fix almost enything, exept broken bones.... i think.
And when one drives a nail in a wall for the first time with fists, then it might hurt at first.
But go at it for a couple of weeks and puntching in a nail will be no problem.
Should that happne one could considder takeing it self one level higher and puntch a nail in backwards.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corefinder. No. Look me. No, I said look at me. In the eyes, Core.

What you just said is completely retarded. Stop it. Corefinder, Stop it.

That said, do exactly what corefinder told you to do if you're trying to get him to kill himself.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talking to mutch isnt good either.

With a deacent amount of beating you can fix almost enything, exept broken bones.... i think.
And when one drives a nail in a wall for the first time with fists, then it might hurt at first.
But go at it for a couple of weeks and puntching in a nail will be no problem.
Should that happne one could considder takeing it self one level higher and puntch a nail in backwards.
What?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, stop acting like he's the first person to make a rant/problem thread =P
Y'dont get a post count trolling in offtopic.

Anyways, not sure what you can do but, I suggest:
Call him.
Tell him that you are dissapointed in him as a friend.
Hang up.
That'll push him into more emo attitude or make him realize what he's doing.
Hopefully, he's smart.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wanted our opinions, we gave it to him. We should ban all "Man...my gf dumped me THAT ***** WHORE SLUT!" threads and everything else that constitutes as "too personal". This isn't the place for that kind of crap.

If you read his post, you'll know the kid was driving a car. Emotional breakdown + cellphone + driving = bad bad bad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, you there?"
"Yeah, man. I'm going to kill myself."
"I'm dissapointed in you man. You're throwing your life away."
"Don't ****ing judge me. You don't know what I'm going through."
"Whatever it is, we can work through it. Suicide isn't the way. Let's just talk. Hell, you talk. I'll listen."
"You're making sense, man."
"Meet me at Luigis Pizzeria."
"Aigh...wtf?"
"What's going on?"
"Some Master Chief-looking mother****er just jumped on the hood of my car." (See Master Chief in Iraq Thread)
"Is this some kind of joke man? Just meet me at the pizzeria."
"Holy ****! He's shooting at all the cars around me! He just blew up a tractor trailer! What the **** am I supposed to do!"

*Distant Voice*

"YOU THINK THIS IS A ****ING VIDEO GAME?! HUH?! AWWW YOU'VE DONE IT NOW BOY! YOU JUST LOOKED AT ME DIDN'T YOU!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And scene.

Point being, calling the kid while he's driving is probably a bad idea because he won't be completely focused on driving and will probably hit the barrier, flip over 12 times, and get killed by a guy in a Master Chief suit.

The kid's safe and that's all that matters. Hopefully he won't be surrounded by people judging him and calling him an idiot. He needs help, and unless the people closest to him are willing to be there for him, there's very little hope. It's hard to get over depression alone, and even harder to live with depression and pretend everything is alright.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wanted our opinions, we gave it to him. We should ban all "Man...my gf dumped me THAT ***** WHORE SLUT!" threads and everything else that constitutes as "too personal". This isn't the place for that kind of crap.

If you read his post, you'll know the kid was driving a car. Emotional breakdown + cellphone + driving = bad bad bad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, you there?"
"Yeah, man. I'm going to kill myself."
"I'm dissapointed in you man. You're throwing your life away."
"Don't ****ing judge me. You don't know what I'm going through."
"Whatever it is, we can work through it. Suicide isn't the way. Let's just talk. Hell, you talk. I'll listen."
"You're making sense, man."
"Meet me at Luigis Pizzeria."
"Aigh...wtf?"
"What's going on?"
"Some Master Chief-looking mother****er just jumped on the hood of my car." (See Master Chief in Iraq Thread)
"Is this some kind of joke man? Just meet me at the pizzeria."
"Holy ****! He's shooting at all the cars around me! He just blew up a tractor trailer! What the **** am I supposed to do!"

*Distant Voice*

"YOU THINK THIS IS A ****ING VIDEO GAME?! HUH?! AWWW YOU'VE DONE IT NOW BOY! YOU JUST LOOKED AT ME DIDN'T YOU!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And scene.

Point being, calling the kid while he's driving is probably a bad idea because he won't be completely focused on driving and will probably hit the barrier, flip over 12 times, and get killed by a guy in a Master Chief suit.

The kid's safe and that's all that matters. Hopefully he won't be surrounded by people judging him and calling him an idiot. He needs help, and unless the people closest to him are willing to be there for him, there's very little hope. It's hard to get over depression alone, and even harder to live with depression and pretend everything is alright.
Generally drunk people don't pay attention to anything, so being on the phone wouldn't make it worse.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm thinking he got wasted after he got out of his car. I know if it were me, and I were driving drunk, I'd try to see how far I could go without getting into an accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom