I had a dream about ESF: Final

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It's all still fresh in my head, it was gorgeous, fast, and furious! The new melee system was satisfying, and made me feel so empowered, as the force from every punched rippled through the air in thunderous waves. No more slow flight speeds, as powerful hits knocked my opponent near 3x the distance I had expected them to. Combos were quick and impressive, and seemed just fast enough to where you felt certain you could see every hit connect; and did not have to wait more than a few seconds to see your enemies combo unwind deep in your gut. Freedom was abundant as the horizon stretched out to lengths unparalleled to any action experience of it's kind, and realizing you could move under the water's surface only added to the expanse. The Big Bang brought an exceptional feeling of glee to my stomach as it began to charge.. the prince vocalized the certainty of it being the 'gateway to oblivion'. Once unleashed it didn't only blast away my foe, but all doubt I had of loosing to anyone! But such a display wouldn't go unnoticed, as the whole planet seemed to quake and shudder from the force of impact. In the aftermath of such devastation; three figures appeared through the dust, each with their eyes fixed on my downfall. It would be a glorious battle, and I knew despite the odds, I would prevail... or die trying. :smile:

--
-
--

I left out the bits of me running and hiding like a punk while I tried to formulate a plan of attack, and most else is pretty fuzzy now. But that image of a big bang going off keeps flashing in my head, and it was totally legit and as inspiring as a huge explosion could be! There was also some freaky strong cooler/frieza hybrid; though I don't know why(damn psyche!), but his super deathball was friggin massive! Also the ground cracks when you power up and transform!! Beauty in the details baby! Of'course this was all just a dream, but it came out of nowhere, and it was totally amazing, almost like I got to actually test play the game for a little while, and gave me a whole new respect for the melee system(the new melee that is).

It's just a dream, but it didn't fall anything short of biblical. - I'd like to hear if anyone else had any dreams, or just random thoughts of how they envisioned the game at completion. Does it hold up, or even surpass expectation? Or is it lackluster in some kind of way.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Something like that happend to me about 3 months ago Felt Soo real than BANG! i work up i was very sad :(

--- edit ---

Something like that happend to me about 3 months ago Felt Soo real than BANG! i work up i was very sad :(

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here is the nightmare part of your story :D :D
It was only a dream hehehehe
Pff you say that like it will never be released.

Well i had a dream about 1.2 back in the day. Weird thing is 2 or 3 years later i had the weirdest de-ja-vu about it :s

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
People are going to be so mad when the new melee system/physics ends up sucking donkey balls. It'll be glorious. I will be here to feed off of the tears.

Before I get mauled by all the yes-men, this was a joke.

Last edited:
Earth's Guardian
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
whenever i have a dream it end up coming true.its like i can predict the future or something:s

Best answers
I've had a few dreams about the game as well, If I dream of anything like a release date I'll let you guys know lawl

MY SKILLZ OF THE DEDUCTIONARISM CALCULATUM THAT ON THE 12TH MONTH OF THE OUR LORD 2013 THY WILL BE RELEASETH THE FINAL ESFTH and IF not THEN THEY CALCULATORIUM PREDICTH Q1 OF OUR LORD 2014th.......

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
@tigerboy1995
It was kinda sad.. but that's part of why I think I liked it. Felt like DBZ turned all kinds of hard core.

@Sting
I've never had a nightmare myself, so I wouldn't know about that. But what I do know is that it was an awesome piece of broadcasting brought up by my mind >,,< F*k'n :yes: brain!

@Grega
Y'know something like that has happened to me on more than one occasion, but when I have the deja-vu moment :confused: I just cant think back to why I even felt that way F*k'n BRAIN!

@Eon
I know they are going to be better than what is in 1.2 ^,^ If it stays like it was in the combat guide..
[video=youtube;2wipyoYdawI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wipyoYdawI[/video]
Or, gets any MOAAAAR amazing... I'll loose my screws.. :fight:

@zmaster
Oh I wish that were the case >,< Soo many awesome dreams, I'd be satisfied with just one.. of any really!

@Reading Rainbow
o_O I need that, Bro.. hook it up with a surprise release, and maybe have some awesome hidden combos

ESF Old Timer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well Grega you did read me wrong this time.
I am not that negative about the release. My point is that his dream is a nice dream untill he wakes up and realised its not out yet.
What comes to the nightmare part.... Perhaps you understand me better now.
More or less its a joke if you get the right picture.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Your right Devrez, I totally missed that! But joke or not, I stand by it! The combat looks great in that little tutorial. I cant wait to bend it to my flow!

Discord Member
Best answers
hehe thanks for sharing Nebulisreconx, was an interesting read :) I often dream of final as well. One day it shall be released and those dreams will become a reality.. I live for that day.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Your right Devrez, I totally missed that! But joke or not, I stand by it! The combat looks great in that little tutorial. I cant wait to bend it to my flow!
I'm going to be a cynical **** and point out that there was a time when people were excited about advanced melee in 1.2...and look what happened. :p

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to be a cynical **** and point out that there was a time when people were excited about advanced melee in 1.2...and look what happened. :p
Well its not advanced melee itself that caused that shitstorm. Its more the fact that you stand still for to long playing DDR in a game thats fast paced otherwhise.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well its not advanced melee itself that caused that shitstorm. Its more the fact that you stand still for to long playing DDR in a game thats fast paced otherwhise.

coupled with the fact that you take an unnecessary risk on taking damage even though you got the hit in. I'm partially guilty for that, I was a tester when I was younger and stupid. I was a yes-man and simply tested the new features that were built into the game to see if they worked, and I neglected to give competitive feedback.

ITS ALL MY FAULT

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
So you let this happen? >,> . . . Just... why? T,,T I mean it's a semi-balanced system. And I suppose it works, it's just.. so slow and annoying. And yes, taking damage even when you supposably score a sneak attack... I just tend to stick with basic melee, and throwing when I get that close. Then I've also been playing WAY more ECX than 1.2 Just totally prefer the faster flight speeds and over-all combat. -EDIT- Also I discovered a way to beat telesense(most of the time)!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom