How do you want to die? Without options.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the idea for the other thread was good, but this will give us better replies. Plus it is completely open, therefore better.

Just post how you want to die, you don't need to select options of anything, just use your imagination.

I want to die well having s-e-x, like have such an intense 'gasm that my heart stops, and I die. It'd be so hardcore.

Best answers
Jumping out a plane without a parachute or in a car race.

Dunno why but just rather die doing the things I love.

Best answers
Probably jumping off a building, or a plane.

Building would be my first choice because if you jump from a plane your ears probably start hurting like a mother****er, plus itll give me too much time to think about the crashing into the ground part. although it would be beautiful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sleeping. With no pain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Immollation.

Jumping off a sky scraper with an explosive belt that would fragment my body into little pieces to rain down on the people ont he ground.

Doing the dirty dance.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this time is totaly wrong for the thread since peuple are diing round the world in a meaningless war

but i dont want to be the party pooper so
i'd like to die in combat swordfights to be exact none of this new age gin stuff the sword is a true weapon MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's to hoping no one uses the "my grandpa driving the car" routine because I hate seeing it stolen.

Anywho, i'm not really sure this is a very appropriate thread community wise... but I do believe if I was given the choice and had to choose a way to die (no chance of living) I'd like to be stabbed, just to feel what it's like and what others had gone through.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had the choice, I'd want to die in a selfless act of pure heroism (is that a word?). Preferably saving hundreds of thousands from there imminent doom. As a plus, I could be remembered forever as a hero of some sort.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would like to die while eating very spicey chicken wings

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already know that I am going to die by somehting with a plane. That means that bombs launched by them, I falling like a plain, or I falling in a plain.

If I had a CHOICE of dieing, though, I would die with knowledge of my death rather than it supriseing me. I perfer fear. "Sometimes, the fear of death is worse than death itself."
A nice and painfull way to tie :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would want to explode in a fireball of rage that morphs into a gigantic supernova of flame which freezes into shards of piercing ice which explode on contact and pour down on my enemies as an acid rain.

But if I can't manage that I'd like to go out fighting, younger or older, just putting my life on the line to accomplish something. I don't yet know if that something would be saving the world or destroying the universe but I figure I'll pick one or the other by the time I get there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since I am Evil.....perhaps struck down like a Sith master by his student.

The Student Defeats the master and takes his place.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if simply "not dying, ever" isn't an option.. I'd like to sacrifice my life in order to bring "God out of hiding," and make the higher powers part of our everyday lives--people wouldn't have to be afraid, or sad, or feel that they can "get away" with what they do. My life in exchange for all of that? Fair trade.

Also, an interesting concept would be.. Dying, in order to bring God/gods into existence. As in, they don't right now, but giving my life up (and would vanish into non-existence) would spawn the creation of a deity, thus saving all future souls. Although.. eternity as simply not existing kinda sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom