How do you want to die? Without options.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to die battling a Lion with only a knife.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to die while sleeping or frezze to death, when all my limps start to disappear and besides that, the warm days suck so i dont wann adie in a Fire

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm...pinata...nice idea magus =P....but...what kind of stick do u prefer? since i might join in before i go to my toilet and poop my head of :eek:

Best answers
owa said:
Yeah, the idea for the other thread was good, but this will give us better replies. Plus it is completely open, therefore better.

Just post how you want to die, you don't need to select options of anything, just use your imagination.

I want to die well having s-e-x, like have such an intense 'gasm that my heart stops, and I die. It'd be so hardcore.
well if i didnt give humurous options then every1 was have been like *GASP* OMG WHO WANTS TO THINK ABOUT DEATH blah blah blah... so it was mostly 2 set the mood u kno

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope I die in the place where I allways wanted to be. I don't feel at home here, except for that one place where I know, I would feel like being home. The problem is, I simply can't get there. Maybe if reincarnation excists, my wish will come true. Untill then, my death will not be the way I want it to be.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another cool way to die would be farting for so long, that all the gasses in your body slowly leave, then you eventually just die.

Best answers
bah, talking about death freaks me out O_O

Best answers
lol these are all hilarious ideas but hey its creative way to go...hmm...how would i wanna die...i just wanna die knowing i made a difference in the world. Ya know that ol chestnut of helping a lil one or just making an impact atleast 1 person. Thats what i would do...or..or...better yet, die taking a Dump with a bear. hellz ya that would be awsome. Then have the Charman(sp) logo pop out of no where...damn that would be sweet. :yes:

Best answers
i wanna die by sitting in front of my computer falling asleep- then i would die with a smile on my mouth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom