how do i becom ssj4 with goku on ESF ECX RC2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i watched some vid on youtube but ppl use this file named bigpackv8.4 wtf is with that i downloaden it and instald it but esf dont support it so want to ask how do i becom ssj4 without that crap file bigpack v8.4 :D:D:D:D

Best answers
i watched some vid on youtube but ppl use this file named bigpackv8.4 wtf is with that i downloaden it and instald it but esf dont support it so want to ask how do i becom ssj4 without that crap file bigpack v8.4 :D:D:D:D
You don't , deal with it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to become SSJ4, you have to download so called "Big Pack". Also, I suggest you to search that question you asked on corona-bytes.net forums. You will get more informations that way.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need 8.4 to transform into GT Goku/Vegeta, and hence SSj4 Goku/Vegeta. Im not sure if you need bigpack for Vegetto/Gogeta (never tested w/out bigpack personally), but it cant hurt.

bigpack 8.4 should work fine. All it does is add a bunch of models and plugins to your existing ecxrc2. This allows the extra Goku/Vegeta transformations, as well as a few characters (Nappa, Uub & A17 from memory). Perhaps youve downloaded a dodgy file. Try this :

http://files.filefront.com/ECX+Big+Pack+v84rar/;8231608;/fileinfo.html

This worked for me. First Google entry btw
You can install the bigpack to a new dummy folder if you like, then copy the contents into your esf folder.

There are plenty of times where at least I or Grega have explained how to transform into SSj4 on these forums, so please use search function once you get bigpack working.

Best answers
big pack????

Is it possible to download this file some where else besides filefront file front not working properly anymore:cry::cry:eek:_o:\

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google?

Esf-World should have all you need also...

Best answers
this is how

:notice: look what i hear and done you have to be ssj 3 and you have to drop health to 15 and then go to your normal form the press z then a you will become a kid then z 2 more time then there ssj 4 goku but you need the big pack :yes: :devgrin:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's.. not revive one year old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom