✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Is a good ideea...only for fun :p

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a nice idea, the more humor it has, the better it gets, I guess...

Best answers
Ya nice, and I guess these lines wud sound good on Goku, "I can't fight, if I do Chi Chi won't cook me dinner"....Or...."Okay, but lets eat first"...LOL...nice work hlev..keep it up..give us a few more pages...

hlev...where did you get this Vegeta model???

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ulgh...

I won't sugar coat it, this is terrible. The framing and images and stuff are fine, but there's no plot involved, no humor, or at most failed attempts at humor. But most of all, it's utterly utterly isolated. It's not introducing anything, it's showing a panel of series well underway.

If you're to go making a comic about ESF, you need to focus on the game aspect of it, inconsistencies, the way the game works that contradicts real life, or even Dragonball Z. Even if this were just a Dragonball Z comic, it's got nothing. I can't imagine you spent more then ten minutes on coming up with an idea and writing this.

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
I'll continue the comic once I get another player(s) since I need more of them for some of the panels.
I thought you are an amxx coder :p

create info_target
set model
set sequence
set angles

done :p

okay for powerstruggles this wont work( bots? :p )

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ulgh...

I won't sugar coat it, this is terrible. The framing and images and stuff are fine, but there's no plot involved, no humor, or at most failed attempts at humor. But most of all, it's utterly utterly isolated. It's not introducing anything, it's showing a panel of series well underway.

If you're to go making a comic about ESF, you need to focus on the game aspect of it, inconsistencies, the way the game works that contradicts real life, or even Dragonball Z. Even if this were just a Dragonball Z comic, it's got nothing. I can't imagine you spent more then ten minutes on coming up with an idea and writing this.
This is my first attempt and I'm not sure if this will be funny for anyone at the end. It's meant to read all 3 pages without stopping, there's nothing funny in this page really.

All I wanted to do is to demonstrate the idea and ask people if they wanted me to continue this.

And about ten minutes, you're absolutely right.
I thought you are an amxx coder :p
I didn't think about that. It might work for all cases except swoop. And since it's easier to tell friend to swoop, I guess I'll use the friend for all other cases too. I still might use it where 3 characters are displayed in a single panel.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad for a first attempt. From the title, I expected it to be based upon ESF itself rather than DBZ. You could make so many gameplay references, e.g server full of Goku's.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Haha, Shadow clone jutsu :rolleyes: I bet more pages are coming :fight:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad for a first attempt. From the title, I expected it to be based upon ESF itself rather than DBZ. You could make so many gameplay references, e.g server full of Goku's.
Thanks. I kinda failed with a title. As I mentioned above, I have drawn it on paper (in normal DBZ style) but then it came in mind to do it in ESF style.

Anyway, second page is now in the first post.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks. I kinda failed with a title. As I mentioned above, I have drawn it on paper (in normal DBZ style) but then it came in mind to do it in ESF style.

Anyway, second page is now in the first post.
Could we see the hand-drawn ones? The problem with doing it with ESF models is that you're limited by the number of facial and body expressions the characters can do.

It'd be pretty funny to see Gohan's response in the last panel with him freaking out.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could we see the hand-drawn ones?
Well I could scan and upload it (only after Page 3 is posted) but all its text is in Lithuanian.
i want to see the next two pages
You mean the last one that is left?

I can tell you one thing.
Vegeta is not the one that is going to win this.

//edit by Green:
use spoilers damnit...
//edit by hleV:
LOL.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you need anyone else... I am up for it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
imo your comics aren't that funny. I mean, I laugh at pretty much everything.

Don't get offended, you did ask what we think. You should work on jokes before drawing or making the comic panels.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
It seems you have failed to read a response that hleV has already posted to J-Dude, clearly stating the these two pages were only meant to present the general idea of the "ESF comic" and will thus, depending on people's responses, be developed furtherly or cease production.

I, however, did find it funny. I just like the concept of taking ESF and puting it into a comic and making funny stuff out of it (reference to the original anime being a plus). True, it wasn't THAT funny, but I see it going somewhere and beating it down after the first two pages is meaningless if you ask me, ofcourse, again, in my opinion.

So I say, go hleV!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'd blend dbz characters characteristics, ESF gameplay references and gaming references (noobs, flame wars, etc) and breaking the 4th wall from time to time. It is nice, but I think the mix of this 3 will be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom