Highest Power Level

Best answers
my highest pl was 800000000 i think to bad i lost the screen!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i reached the billion by killing myself
one person puts on turbo, other keep killing until he reaches near the pl of the guy in turbo mode, that the you put on the turbo the other person will keep pressing kill
so on so on

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
We have a powerlevel cheat in the inteam versions, but we remove it before we release it to you guys.
Damnit ... oh well that cool so you can test stuff probly to see if nothing messes up. I understand you dont want anyone with any wierd ideas of trying to take the server by the cheat.

Best answers
it'd be cool if there was a server command to set players PL
for ppl who play with bots and like to host games and stuff

to stay on topic my highest was a little over 2 billion

(i hope my sig works) edit: i love you HTML

Best answers
Umm this may be a bit off subject but does your pl for your charactor go back to the ariginal status

Best answers
I got to a billion then my game crashed, I played for like a while and did it in a suprisingly short time due to me and another Vegeta diciding to ff power struggle...

Best answers
i had only 149.000.000 . i get very fast stronger. it was nor normal. the match was against 7 bots and one other player. he had 590.000.000!!!!

Best answers
The best way i found to get insane power is to use shield and nuke the entire map, i had some ridiculess power level after 1 hour of game play, it was well over 700 mil, so funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom