Highest Power Level

Best answers
What was the Hightest Powerlevel you ever had? Mine was :devgrin: 2,426,378,280:devgrin: I Played a whole Nigth trough one Map so it was much work but It was Fun.

Best answers
I played vs. Bots
I'm playing with my Friend next Tuesday! Maybe we will break this Record!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
235,.....,....... with goku

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
InSaniTy, dont think its really possible to know if your pl is that high, saying the pl reader stops displaying correctly at 1 billion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know how, so dont ask me, but i had this in 15 mins, i thinks its verry quick....

so 273 mils in 15 mins, i wish i could make money that quick.

Best answers
Hey PCJoe! I have made a Screenshot when I Had this Powerlevel (Or do you think I remembered this Number?)
Maybe it wasn't the correct PL then but It was quite over 1 billion. And that was very much.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, i thought you rememered that number *rolls eyes*.
Im just saying that after 1 billion, the PL wont correctly display, that is if it displays at all. In beta 1.1 the PL is capped at 999 mil.

Best answers
and some time it will stop displaying pl like me as i had something over 3 billions...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you want to go that high? My highest is like.. 20 mil.. but I only play on the Official servers usually

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the scouter can tell the right powerlevel, cause when i reached the pl over a billion the other guy made screens letting show my high pl

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Reptile
well the scouter can tell the right powerlevel, cause when i reached the pl over a billion the other guy made screens letting show my high pl
Cant argue with that one, that will probably work.

Gman - Yeah, same here, lol. The highest i got was probably 100 mil as a ssj + turbo, but that was back in the days when ssj multiplied your pl by 3, and you gained pl a lot quicker.
On official servers i get to like 10-20 mil as a ssj max, since there is a time limit + frag limit.

Mog

Best answers
you reached over a billion pl against bots?!
i think thats pretty impressive... my highest against bots is 49 million! guess im not as patient as you. :rolleyes:

Best answers
talking about PL's is there a command i can put into the console to make my power great right off the bat. Of course im talkin about going against the bots on my own server i just feel like knocking them around really good also just to see what its like :)

also my highest was like 45-50 mill i just like doing PS instead of fighting at that point.

Best answers
just a question is the billion, a million millions or a thosand million's in the games

because it varies country to country

Best answers
man thats sad, ive played for 30 minutes with 18 bots and 3 other PEOPLE, and hit 0 quite a few times, even other ppls scouters have read 0 when they klooked at me, no damage done to anyone, no splash radius, nothin, just went to 0 after i hit about 3 bil, or thats wut my pl thing said, it went from 3 billion, me dying, to 0

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BERZERKER
talking about PL's is there a command i can put into the console to make my power great right off the bat. Of course im talkin about going against the bots on my own server i just feel like knocking them around really good also just to see what its like :)

also my highest was like 45-50 mill i just like doing PS instead of fighting at that point.
We have a powerlevel cheat in the inteam versions, but we remove it before we release it to you guys.

Best answers
aww shucks why must you do such a horrible thing ;_; lol nah good choice lol that would be the most misused Cvar in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom