Having sex with a chick who used to be a dude is apparently cool

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is the question:

Is it okay for someone who has undergone surgery to change their sex to not inform their sexual partner that they've underwent this surgery?

I got into an argument with a few people about this and I'd like to get some more opinions on the matter. I argued that it was not okay and that the other person had a right to know, but apparently that makes me a transphobic bigot.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to know the vagina my penis is going into used to be a penis so i wouldnt do it

Discord Member
Best answers
it's not ok .... im pretty sure of that .... it's like ******* with HIV .... it's not ok if u dont tell them u have it. we all have our preferences .... and mine is personally not transgender :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I don't think I could do that right off the bat and I sure as hell would want to know. I do think it might be something I could get comfortable with though, even it will always be in the back of my mind. (doubt it would be lasting relationship material :x)
Right now my opinion is that if it's anything but a double Y, it won't get my ****. (<- Male chicken!)

If I was a transgender, I probably wouldn't tell it straight away. But I would try to mention it before we got physical.
Mostly because I don't think a typical male would respond well when he's told he kissed/liked/wanted to **** another guy.

it's like ******* with HIV
Que?

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
A dude is a dude no matter what surgery he gets

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can't tell the difference, isn't that your problem?

I mean, this is only ever an issue if the person can detect any major differences.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm not saying it's wrong or anything.. Just saying I couldn't do it

Discord Member
Best answers
i think you mean double X prozac .... double Y actually makes nothing ><

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It probably makes some kind of horrible defective human being. I bet you there's a disorder where someone has two Y-chromosomes, and Prozac has a fetish for them.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It should be common sense to know that it's not ok to not inform someone of such thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's really a morality issue, and depends on your perception of gender. It's actually pretty narrow-minded of you to say what you just said, and to many, it's downright offensive. No issue is ever really "common sense"

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If someone undergoes surgery to change their sexuality, I think they don't HAVE to tell the partner. Being straight is being turned on and being attracted to the female characteristics.
So therefore it shouldn't matter if she tells her partner. Questions will get raised about the weird looking vagina in the future though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, you don't change your sexuality by changing your sexual organ. Secondly, gender, while physical, is also a mental state, as well. Being physically male, while feeling you are a woman and vice versa is what usually leads a person to augment themselves. This is different from homosexuality in that, mentally, in the case of transexuals, you are the gender you wish to physically be while lacking the appropriate plumbing, whereas the former simply prefers partners of the same gender.

That said, if you respect the person you're with, telling them you're a tranny is almost compulsory. If you don't care about the person, then it's really no different than a man or woman having an std and having sexual relations with a person without informing them. While not particularly physically traumatic, some people would have major psychological issues with it, and those issues have led to murder in the past.

Personally, I think if you're physically attracted to a person, there shouldn't be an issue. Then again, some people are just oblivious. It's been my responsibility in the past (looking at you, Thailand and Cambodia) to be the tranny-dar for my friends. For whatever reason, some people are more easily fooled than others.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Nick. That is what I said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't care about the person, then it's really no different than a man or woman having an std and having sexual relations with a person without informing them.
STDs are infectious and cause harm to the person in question. I don't think you're going to "catch" being transexual.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is why I made the distinction between physical harm and mental harm in the line directly after that one:

While not particularly physically traumatic, some people would have major psychological issues with it, and those issues have led to murder in the past.
Unlike the Hangover 2, many people would react quite violently to learning they railed out or were railed out by a tranny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom