Having sex with a chick who used to be a dude is apparently cool

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Read the damn OP and stop focusing on the title. Goddamn.
Negative. Cause then it is false advertisement, which is exactly the same as posing as a woman, if you were born a man. Which is illegal (false advertisement that is.).

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You're being silly. The title exists to capture peoples attention and give a basic idea about what the thread will be about. I did not mean cool in the sense of something being popular. I meant it in that it should not matter, it's fine, don't worry about it.

This thread came about because I was reading a thread on another website and someone implied that it was fine for a trans person to not inform their sexual partner because "They got laid? Sounds good, what's the problem?" I then spent the next hour or two arguing / being called a transphobe / being told that not informing your sexual partner you used to be the opposite sex is akin to not telling your sexual partner you used to have a different color hair / being told that my opinion is irrelevant because I'm not a trans and never have been and thus my opinion is literally meaningless to them. There were some choice quotes, but there were also some reasonable people. I was just frustrated that no one in that thread agreed with me in the slightest. I wanted to get some other opinions.

edit: On a side note, your man posing as a women false advertisement comment made no sense.
edit 2: For the record, the original argument.

Last edited:
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Negative. Cause then it is false advertisement, which is exactly the same as posing as a woman, if you were born a man. Which is illegal (false advertisement that is.).
...What? Are you being serious right now? You amaze me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That thread was pretty infuriating.

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
On a side note, your man posing as a women false advertisement comment made no sense.
It makes perfect sense. To sell yourself as a woman, without the ability to procreate, it is false advertisement. Which when you sell any product (sex included, even if you don't pay for it directly, maybe you pay for diner or drinks) SHOULD be illegal. Just like in most states, you are legally obligated to inform your potential partner if you have any sort of STD.

...What? Are you being serious right now? You amaze me.
I'm as serious as anyone could really take this thread. It's quite obviously one giant lol.

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
A thread does not need to be either serious or not serious. The best threads are both.

As for your false advertizement argument, are you arguing that it should be illegal for a trans person to not inform their partner that they used to be the opposite gender prior to sex?

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
A thread does not need to be either serious or not serious. The best threads are both.

As for your false advertizement argument, are you arguing that it should be illegal for a trans person to not inform their partner that they used to be the opposite gender prior to sex?
I am, just as again it is illegal to not inform your partner of an STD, serious or not. While sleeping with a transgender may not pose a physical danger, it very well may damage someone mentally/emotionally which can be just as dangerous for the individual and others as a physical trauma.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can't figure out the chick you're about to **** is a dude, you're an idiot. We don't need additional legislation on the issue. This is a moral issue, not a legal one.

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it should be illegal, I think that's taking it too far. I think it's fairly obvious that not informing your partner can be psychologically damaging, making it a law won't change anyone's mind or cause anyone who won't tell now to tell after the law is passed.

An interesting tidbit is that if you do have sex with a trans person and then find out after the fact and, well, kill them as a result, you'll most likely get a plea of insanity. There's a precedence / name for this in the law, but I don't remember what.

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
If you can't figure out the chick you're about to **** is a dude, you're an idiot. We don't need additional legislation on the issue. This is a moral issue, not a legal one.
We may be viewing this 2 different ways. I'm picturing this meeting happening at a bar, as would be the only time one would NOT be able to tell that the person was a man or woman, few to many drinks and one could easily make that kind of mistake. It's a moral issue now, but could easily be turned into one of legal debate.

An interesting tidbit is that if you do have sex with a trans person and then find out after the fact and, well, kill them as a result, you'll most likely get a plea of insanity. There's a precedence / name for this in the law, but I don't remember what.
I think you're talking about temporary insanity.

Last edited:
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure not telling someone this kind of thing isn't illegal. Where are you getting this from?

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm pretty sure not telling someone this kind of thing isn't illegal. Where are you getting this from?
Think you should reread what was posted. We were stating that there would be legal precedence, not that it is illegal. I was stating that it should be, due to the mental/emotional damage that could occur after finding out the woman/man you slept with use to be the other gender. That kind of damage could easily drive people to kill no only themselves, but the person that lied/hid that information from them. Or even killing many transgenders just because they are now "lying" to the world in that persons eyes.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
We may be viewing this 2 different ways. I'm picturing this meeting happening at a bar, as would be the only time one would NOT be able to tell that the person was a man or woman, few to many drinks and one could easily make that kind of mistake. It's a moral issue now, but could easily be turned into one of legal debate.
Maybe you should, I don't know, control your ******* drinking so you don't go around banging trannies. And though you could twist this into becoming a legal issue, I'm saying it is a moral issue and should not be controlled through the legal system. I'm not saying that you can't do so. I'm saying that you shouldn't.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You said it is illegal. Not it should be illegal.

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe you should, I don't know, control your ******* drinking so you don't go around banging trannies. And though you could twist this into becoming a legal issue, I'm saying it is a moral issue and should not be controlled through the legal system. I'm not saying that you can't do so. I'm saying that you shouldn't.
I'm not speaking from personal experience. I have a high tolerance of alcohol and never been drunk in my life, so no need to address me as a drunk. However, I'm stating that this could turn out to be a serious issue for someone who doesn't have a tolerance. If the transgender would be forward and honest, there would be no need for it to become a legal issue, and could remain a moral one. However, if they hide it, they have no right to be shocked when police show up at the door.

You said it is illegal. Not it should be illegal.
Read again. I said it is illegal to not inform your partner of an STD, it's called reckless endangerment.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're not speaking from experience, and are thus not affected by this at all, why are you trying to dictate legislation, especially the kind that would only serve to tighten the leash of federal law around our necks? This could turn out to be a serious issue for an idiot who gets completely smashed at a bar and decides he's going to rail out the first hole that'll take him. Well, congrats. He got what he wanted.

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm dictating legislation because I don't view an "issue" from just my point of view. You have to view all sides of an issue in order to come to a rational conclusion. So, from someone like my point of view, it's a non issue. However, someone with less self control it could end up turning into one, not just for them or the other person directly involved, but could turn into one for myself as well sometime down the road.

For example, dude ****s a transgender, finds out about it.. breaks down mentally, gets a gun and goes back to the bar where he found the "woman". I happen to be there that night and he starts blasting the place. Now his issue has become mine as well.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So rather than teach people to control themselves, because they're clearly incompetent and mentally imbalanced to begin with, we're going to treat transgenders as second-class citizens and make them show us their tranny badge.

Roger. Because that's what America is supposed to stand for, right?

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not speaking from personal experience. I have a high tolerance of alcohol and never been drunk in my life, so no need to address me as a drunk. However, I'm stating that this could turn out to be a serious issue for someone who doesn't have a tolerance. If the transgender would be forward and honest, there would be no need for it to become a legal issue, and could remain a moral one. However, if they hide it, they have no right to be shocked when police show up at the door.

Read again. I said it is illegal to not inform your partner of an STD, it's called reckless endangerment.
I'm reading that being a transexual/transgender is false advertisement and is illegal.

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm dictating legislation because I don't view an "issue" from just my point of view. You have to view all sides of an issue in order to come to a rational conclusion. So, from someone like my point of view, it's a non issue. However, someone with less self control it could end up turning into one, not just for them or the other person directly involved, but could turn into one for myself as well sometime down the road.

For example, dude ****s a transgender, finds out about it.. breaks down mentally, gets a gun and goes back to the bar where he found the "woman". I happen to be there that night and he starts blasting the place. Now his issue has become mine as well.
Clearly we should make it so that no one is allowed to say whether or not they've had the surgery. We can call it "Never ask, never tell." That way, no one flips out and kills innocent people instead of the trannies who deserve to die, like in your unlikely and unrealistic scenario above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom