Having sex with a chick who used to be a dude is apparently cool

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd grow sword arms, Avenger.

Nothing would survive. If there were a cat in the room, it wouldn't survive. No witnesses.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If it looks good, I'll **** it. But if it takes it's pants off and "surprises" me with a mangled dick, I'll kick it in what ever balls it has left and then I'll prison rape it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it looks good, I'll **** it. But if it takes it's pants off and "surprises" me with a mangled dick, I'll kick it in what ever balls it has left and then I'll prison rape it.
What is wrong with you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe, like Nickerrous, he was touched in naughty ways as a young boy.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still have issues, I see.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the ****

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got into an argument with a few people about this and I'd like to get some more opinions on the matter. I argued that it was not okay and that the other person had a right to know, but apparently that makes me a transphobic bigot.
Just out of curiosity, why would they need to know? Vector's HIV example was pretty bad, since that causes actual physical harm. Is it a matter of pride, or is it the fact they were once a man?

It's admittedly a grey area, it could probably do some psychological damage in some people.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it isn't okay to trick someone into doing something that may not want to do if given the appropriate information. I'm not really seeing where the grey is. It's on par with sleeping with a married person because you don't know they're married. If you knew, you probably wouldn't do it, and the only reason you're involved is because that person is withholding that key info.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Because it isn't okay to trick someone into doing something that may not want to do if given the appropriate information. I'm not really seeing where the grey is. It's on par with sleeping with a married person because you don't know they're married. If you knew, you probably wouldn't do it, and the only reason you're involved is because that person is withholding that key info.
This.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A better comparison, although with a married person you're going against their spouse - which is bringing a third person into the issue, regardless of if you knew or not. I agree that marriage is key information that shouldn't be witheld. However, it's mostly out of respect for their spouse and their marriage rather than "not wanting to do a dude".

Should all offputting information be disclosed? Such as having a series of partners, cosmetic surgery, fetishes or anything else? Admittedly, none are quite as major but I'm guessing it's witholding information which bothers you rather than the fact they were once a man. If you had never found out, there would have been no negative consequences. Not that I think that they shouldn't tell anyone, I still consider it morally ambigious ground.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually avoid having sex with crazy women. For someone to get a sex change they would have to have some serious mental issues.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A better comparison, although with a married person you're going against their spouse - which is bringing a third person into the issue, regardless of if you knew or not. I agree that marriage is key information that shouldn't be witheld. However, it's mostly out of respect for their spouse and their marriage rather than "not wanting to do a dude".

Should all offputting information be disclosed? Such as having a series of partners, cosmetic surgery, fetishes or anything else? Admittedly, none are quite as major but I'm guessing it's witholding information which bothers you rather than the fact they were once a man. If you had never found out, there would have been no negative consequences. Not that I think that they shouldn't tell anyone, I still consider it morally ambigious ground.
In an adult relationship, something like, oh, I don't know, wanting to **** on the other person's chest, for example, is usually discussed before it actually happens. Because, you know, finding out after the fact doesn't really help the situation at all. So yeah, certain things need to be discussed. It's what separates children from adults. Would you appreciate if a woman told you her cooch smelled of spoiled milk before you went down on her? Or is that her own personal business, and godspeed to you because who the **** cares about Doku anyway?

As I stated in my initial post, if the trans cares anything at all about the other person, s/he would tell them. But to pretend everything is as the partner thinks it is, only for him or her to later find out their relationship is based on a series of calculated lies? Well, that's pretty ******* terrible. I don't know how it is in your local LBGT community, but in NYC, disclosure is almost a must. You don't become an accepted segment of society by hiding in the shadows. That isn't to say you meet a person and then automatically tell them. There's trust involved in telling someone that. The same kind of trust a person places in them before intercourse.

Ah, whatever. **** the other dude's rights.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My personal take on the matter is this: Being physically intimate is supposed to be one of those things you do when you are willing to share it all with your partner. Some people go for sex way before they feel this way, and are just looking to get laid. I think that a transgendered person has a right to their privacy, but they are also being dishonest with their partner when "sharing it all".

If you love them and you trust them to know you in ways that other people can't, you need to tell them about this. It's a basic show of trust, which is so much more vital and basic to a relationship than sex.

sg2

Best answers
Well, only if I truly couldn't figure it out until that 'special moment'.
There was never a shemale whom I couldn't tell right away: "MALE"!
After getting a good look at them from more than one angle that is.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I stated in my initial post, if the trans cares anything at all about the other person, s/he would tell them. But to pretend everything is as the partner thinks it is, only for him or her to later find out their relationship is based on a series of calculated lies? Well, that's pretty ******* terrible. I don't know how it is in your local LBGT community, but in NYC, disclosure is almost a must. You don't become an accepted segment of society by hiding in the shadows. That isn't to say you meet a person and then automatically tell them. There's trust involved in telling someone that. The same kind of trust a person places in them before intercourse.
In the context of a mature relationship, I agree that trust is necessary. However, whilst reasonably important, not telling isn't quite a series of calculated lies. Hiding the fact you have a wife would be a series of calculated lies, not mentioning that you were once a man isn't quite as elaborate, although I can understand where you're coming from.

I'm not familiar with the workings of the LGBT community so I can't really comment on it :p.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the context of a mature relationship, I agree that trust is necessary. However, whilst reasonably important, not telling isn't quite a series of calculated lies. Hiding the fact you have a wife would be a series of calculated lies, not mentioning that you were once a man isn't quite as elaborate, although I can understand where you're coming from.

I'm not familiar with the workings of the LGBT community so I can't really comment on it :p.
I think the vast majority of men would rather find out the chick they banged was married over finding out she is a he. The former is, in my infallible opinion, far simpler than the latter.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sex with a Woman IS cool not with a dude who has a mental capacity with a female disposition

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the vast majority of men would rather find out the chick they banged was married over finding out she is a he. The former is, in my infallible opinion, far simpler than the latter.
I'd imagine most men would feel that way. However, preventing both partners from seeing each other and keeping up a double act is potentially more difficult than forgetting to mention any gender reassignment surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom