hand lock suggestion

Best answers
what he what i think he is saying is that it might be f an challenge to match krillin vs cell as krillins arms go lower so they would need multiple animations for each character

Best answers
This is a idea I've thought about for more than a year. This suggestion has been made before though. Sad to say, it didn't go anywhere. Not enough people supported it. But if you want to make this idea better, you've got to fully explain it.

How exactly does it start?
How exactly does it end?
How exactly does the combo work?
Does PL or KI affect the hand lock?
How do you win?

I think it should start if 2 people melee each other at the same time.

Best answers
Nakiro said:
what he what i think he is saying is that it might be f an challenge to match krillin vs cell as krillins arms go lower so they would need multiple animations for each character
Yes thank you thats what i was saying.Im not saying hight will be a prob im just sayin it will look akward

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
maybe you guys didnt see what i wrote b4 but handlocks WILL be in 1.2 theyre called melee struggles(ms) and there are pictures of it in teh archive and dev journals

Best answers
The idea is great but I think the ESF team would have thought of it while they were doing Advanced Melee anyway.

So Vash ur saying that if 1 person punches with left and gets blocked then they do the same with the right hand the hands stay together and you can only use ur knees to hit the other person like Vegeta and Goku did in the Buu Saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you meen it's already in esf?

YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people should follow the news more often

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom