hand lock suggestion

Best answers
this is kinda expanding on that submission hold suggestion.

My idea is if submissions are put in shouldnt be fist locking??
You know like when two people lock hands and massive amounts of power are put out and you try to push the other person into a wall or somthing

(here is were it connects to submissions)

if you have more ki at the end of the hand lock you can swing around the enemy and use a submission or start a combo.

This would be cool like electricity flys and your auras clash and two participate in the hand lock you have to follow a guy and perform a combo on him and then you can do a hand lock

soo good idea or not?

Best answers
Good idea! but that would be sweet if they started kneing each other like goku and vegeta did on the buu saga

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very very good idea I love it!!!!!!!

Damh so cool suggestion hope the team uses the suggestions from the forums......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you mean same as Trunks and cell was when Trunks
went USSJ and beat the (C)heck out of him?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man he just explained it what do you think miki800?
i love it!

Best answers
wow....im stunned people actually like my idea..:)

oh and ya it would be cool if you could knee the people too and whoever wins the handlock does a headbutt to the loser.

Best answers
But the only thing thats goin to be weird is seeing krillin locked with cell or some other tall person

Sam

Best answers
Well Krillin being so weak it wouldn't matter -he'd just lose far too quickly.

Anyway, the beams dont lock perfectly atm either, so I dont suppose this 'inaccuracy' would matter THAT much. Still a very cool idea.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a matter of what character it, it would be based off of strength.
its an ok idea, but with the new melee coming up, there might not be room for that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love this idea allot.
And should be like this if you punce at the same time or something your fists collide and after that into a fingers and all hand lockinng.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there already will be melee hand struggles in 1.2 check the dev journals or archive news at the esforces.com hompage

Best answers
whoa seriously...i guess i shoulda looked

:EDIT: no it doesnt say hand locks, its talking about throwing people not hand locks.

about the powerdifference maybe while your hand locking you can knee the other guy and maybe krillin would be floating with the other guy at head level or somthin.

Best answers
ooo geez two words...good thing mods never look at my stuff anymore (lol). Well im still thrilled that so many people have taken a liking to my idea, and does anyone know why DBZ Taiketsu is being moved back AGAIN!!

it started at OCT 19 then it got moved to NOV 16 now its saying NOV 25 AGHHHHHH WTF i have a babbages stub just sitting in my backpack and im afraid im gonna lose it!! (the stub and my sanity)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calm down checkplz well you should be happy it's a gr8 suggestion!i realy love it I think it will be in esf but not in 1.2 mayby 1.3 or 1.4(If theres gonna be a 1.4)

Best answers
Hmm what can I say ... not bad, I mean it happend in dbz quite a lot and it looked cool :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looked cool?For sure think how cool would it be in esf?Very cool!!!But just needs sounds like this:

AAAAAAARGGG!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, great idea Checkplease. But the height difference shouldn't matter, i mean look how much taller Cell is than Goku when they had their "mercy" submission in the cell games

Best answers
well good im glad people like the idea...just need a mod to see this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom