HACK OMG NO!

Best answers
Wow , how do you autoblock? I could use something like that when i have over 120 ping..Just curiouse..And if I joked about spreading hacks , you will never know..I could of already posted on hacking forums with the uploaded files or I could just be lying..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idane said:
Actually they are using a speed hack originally edited/spread by me back in 1.1 ESF. I (EviLCHiMP) and Devil first used speed hack back in 1.0 ESF and I edited it to fit with 1.1. Then afterwards I gave it to Bi0 Brolli who then kept it and used it in 1.2. After that it just started spreading.
So it's safe to say you've got this hack in your hands, or that you've edited it and know how it works?

Idane said:
I use to be a very evil person. But then a thing called maturity came along and made me realise what I was doing wasn't right.
Idane said:
So either someone turns the hack into the team so they can block the exec commands so it cannot be executed in any ESF server, or you guys just deal with it and just ban the users.

Ah, now that you're mature, why don't you turn the hack in to the team so they can block the exec commands, eh?

Best answers
Deman , incase you didn't know.. I think the hack you're reffering to is BuzZ Hook.. Am I right? That hack does not support ESF at all... From what I've heard from other people.. It crashes to desktop when you try and load it with ESF..Now.. There's no hack with aimbot that works with speed hack in it.. so he's either a speeder or.. using an aimbot. But there is a software called SpeederXp that increases PC speed and also including game speed.. so it acts exactly like a speedhack without being detected by VAC...I've heard that people use it on WoW as well to go real fast through the maps when doing quests...Well that's all the info I have to share publicly.. if you want more info.. just PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom