HACK OMG NO!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omni said:
A guy called Speed France is using a speedhack and I seen him 2 times on youre server DJ. When I said he hacks everyone on the server did not believe me....instead they called me a cheater. :tired:

Instant teleport/adv. melee from far away, 10+ arrows within a sec. Hey thats normal right. :]

It does not bother me because he was a noob. Hunted him down 20 times till he cursed me to hell and left. Oh well just another day of esf playing.
Well i met him anoying as hell i dont have his steam ID but i have some screens of the hack in action. It isnt on ESF-World server but its the same guy.

http://www2.arnes.si/~gmegli1/esf_tom0000.jpg
http://www2.arnes.si/~gmegli1/esf_tom0001.jpg
http://www2.arnes.si/~gmegli1/esf_tom0002.jpg
http://www2.arnes.si/~gmegli1/esf_tom0003.JPG

NOTE:he didnt nead 1 sec for those punches it was all done faster

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
I have the steamid of "Speed France" also from some other cheaters(thx to HLSW Global id Database ).
If the esf-team wants it, i will give the id's to the team

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know hacks are alot of fun to use by yourself just to mess around...i might like messing around with them on my own but i never use them on other servers...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont have to say the server was set to default values so it wasnt a cvar

Best answers
You know... I've fought Speed France, or wheatever... And despite his super melee, I was still able to kick his ass (using basic melee). And he didn't zap around like you describe...

Just don't give him space to charge beams, he charges full-power beams in the same amount of time it takes for you to just hit the yellow mark...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Maybe the team will considering setting a limit to the number of queued hit sequences you can have.

Best answers
Idane said:
I use to be a very evil person. But then a thing called maturity came along and made me realise what I was doing wasn't right.
Well you're legacy lives on it seems. :rolleyes:

Best answers
I just got out of a game , Dunno if I should post this on a new topic but anyway:
Some dude was nukeing the map with GenBalls . I mean nukeing , 1 hit ko from wherever you are on the map no matter where he put the genball.
Man that was annoying. He 1 hit ko'd me with normal Ki balls aswell if they hit.

Best answers
****ty... I wonder why these people do such things? Hacking doesn't make a game anymore fun. Cheating takes any form of challenge out, and makes it boring. Any idiot can set up a script, but it takes a real player to win.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.-' No one seems to understand this. There are more a lot of servers you all have to choose from to join. If you think a guy is hacking (or girl) then just leave the server and go to a new one. Or you can go to my server, any and all hackers have been permanently banned from it. If this guy persists to follow you, get his steam id, make a server, if he goes there, ban him. And wait for others to join. the esf team won't do anything about it. If i knew they would i would give them the steam id's of people I know that hack. But they don't care so don't bother going to them.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
-.-' No one seems to understand this. There are more a lot of servers you all have to choose from to join. If you think a guy is hacking (or girl) then just leave the server and go to a new one. Or you can go to my server, any and all hackers have been permanently banned from it. If this guy persists to follow you, get his steam id, make a server, if he goes there, ban him. And wait for others to join. the esf team won't do anything about it. If i knew they would i would give them the steam id's of people I know that hack. But they don't care so don't bother going to them.
Actually , I was rather enjoying him getting annoyed as his objective was to make everyone leave , so I stayed and whipped his ass with advanced melee , as he could harldy get a button right I must have naild him with sword and special combo 19 times...
I think I was only 1 kill behind him before I managed to get him to leave fustrated...
:D

Best answers
Orbit said:
Why can't I?:(
...lol
Anyway , I'm pretty sure there's a way round these hackers.
Everyone find yourself a vet to call when one of them pops up , when the hacker does emerge Call said vet for a Hacker Pwning session.
That should kill the basterds off eventually....

Best answers
Orbit said:
It's a matter of syntax, and how you do it. I would explain to you, but, that's like giving an atomic bomb to an incompetent. Sure, he knows the buttons, he knows how to use it, but does he know why he SHOULDN'T use it? That, and I don't want my head getting thumped by someone...

:D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Because your not an idiot. Hence the reason why he said any idiot could do it, and you can't cuz your not one.

in any case, you guys are complaining in a thread about hackers hacking, making the game no longer fun. And then you say Majin Druu, that you got him to leave frustrated. Your contradicting yourself.

Best answers
Because your not an idiot. Hence the reason why he said any idiot could do it, and you can't cuz your not one.
When you say he, who do you refer to? I'm the one who said any idiot can script, and I'm no man.

It's a pain in the ass, and a son of a *****, when someone hacks/scripts. Sometimes they do both. But sometimes a better player will come along, and show the hackers/botters, that even with their scripts/hacks, they're still not as good as they think they are. I've kicked his ass, Druu's kicked his ass, I'm sure you've kicked his ass... But the principal is, he's using hacks to ruin the fun of the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, for the record, there's more then one hacker. And there are some hackers, that thoguh they hack, have some skill, and the hack they have just ups their "skill" level. There are some hackers that even I can't beat, or I'm equal to. I'm not saying I'm good, and I'm not saying they are good. My point of everything I am trying to say, is to persuade the esf team to try to take as much action against them as possible to make esf more enjoyable for the fans of esf. And if they can't do that. At least get the word out. I know hackers that are signed up to these forums (and im not talking about devil or evilchimp)

If they can at least get the word out, and have as many servers banned from them as possible it would be more fun. They did this with devil. Why not do it now. I have 4 steam id's of hackers.

Best answers
Speaking of banning player IDs... I've tried in the past to ban player IDs, only to have steam refuse to acknowledge use of the banid command...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom