Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your admin in a server or if it's your own server it's

banid "minutes" "steamid or Ip" kick

if you wanna kick them it's

kick "name, steam id"

I have amxmodx and amxmod on the servers im admin in, so i just use amxmodmenu, and up comes a list of what i can do, and amxmodx just does it all for me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never did say Speed France is a good player and heis hack is usseless if you are swooping at him whit basic melee

Anyways having a little game of evryone pown the hacker sounds interesting maby i should try it once.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
If your admin in a server or if it's your own server it's

banid "minutes" "steamid or Ip" kick

if you wanna kick them it's

kick "name, steam id"

I have amxmodx and amxmod on the servers im admin in, so i just use amxmodmenu, and up comes a list of what i can do, and amxmodx just does it all for me.
I know how to find their steam id, but how do I find their IP address?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry wish i could answer that for you. but i in all honesty don't know. I do however, know that if they make a server, if you look at the info, it gives you their ip adress.

But just do this to ban someone "banid "minutes" (0 means permanent) "steamid" kick and they are gone like the wind :D

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
sorry wish i could answer that for you. but i in all honesty don't know. I do however, know that if they make a server, if you look at the info, it gives you their ip adress.

But just do this to ban someone "banid "minutes" (0 means permanent) "steamid" kick and they are gone like the wind :D
Ok, so how do you unban people?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have the steamid of "Speed France" also from some other cheaters(thx to HLSW Global id Database ).
YUS! XD ... im running HLSW all the time so i most likely have your nick(s) and id if you ever played on the esf-world server...
however
banning ppl n stuff with amx(x) is a quick option if youre actually playing the game, but to keep things rolling while youre not ingame, you'll have to come up with something else.
Therefore, i suggest using HLSW if you have rcon access to a server (if its your server you will have access lol) .. it has some nifty menus to do all the stuff for you aswell and if you have this ID database thingie enabled, it will show you all the used nicks of that specific id aswell ...
/me <3 HLSW XD

Best answers
what server did this happen in? and sounds like you're off topic..and Speed hacking is very hard to control...so you can probably beat speedy

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GoD's Fighter said:
what server did this happen in? and sounds like you're off topic..and Speed hacking is very hard to control...so you can probably beat speedy
then just the offtopic anwser

i personaly met him 3 times on harSenses server ofcourse i already notified harSens about him and since i didnt see him in the past weeks i guess he got banned but im not shure

anyways how do you find the steam ID of someone when you are on another server?

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
in any case, you guys are complaining in a thread about hackers hacking, making the game no longer fun. And then you say Majin Druu, that you got him to leave frustrated. Your contradicting yourself.
Hacking Ruins the game for People that want to fight fair.
I beat a hacker by useing a repetative and boreing tactic of Advanced melee.

2 statements that in no way actually contradict eachother.

Also , are you defending hackers?

Best answers
AMEN to that you guys. But I don't understand why you make it sound like a crime. Hacking games isn't a crime. Hacking is a crime. There isn't a law on earth that says hacking games is against the law and should be punished to death or something lol. :laff: So what there are hackers if you don't like it just go to another server but banning them forever on esf is cruel and also against the law you don't have that kind of right. Because hacking a game isn't a crime. I hope you understand that.

Best answers
Belthazor18 said:
There isn't a law on earth that says hacking games is against the law and should be punished to death or something lol. :laff: So what there are hackers if you don't like it just go to another server but banning them forever on esf is cruel and also against the law you don't have that kind of right. Because hacking a game isn't a crime. I hope you understand that.
roflmaolololololololol (words cannot express how funny that is to me).

Belthazor18, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you hack an ESF server you will be banned. Server owners can do whatever they can like, they can ban you for saying, "boo" if they choose. Frankly, I'd rather stop you playing ESF at all, ever. Hackers have no place amongst the ESF community, if you know so much... put it to good use and make something. Messing around with what other people worked so hard to create is just lame.

Best answers
But it isn't a crime hacking your own server the one you created. It's my server and i can do whatever i want i'll be honest you can't hack a server only your server. So i can't go for example to harsens server and hack it because i didn't created that server it's not mine. So i don't see the problem about hacking your own server.

Best answers
Belthazor18 said:
But it isn't a crime hacking your own server the one you created. It's my server and i can do whatever i want i'll be honest you can't hack a server only your server. So i can't go for example to harsens server and hack it because i didn't created that server it's not mine. So i don't see the problem about hacking your own server.
Hacking your own server is fine , as long as you tell people in the tital so they don't join to leave again , or make it a closed game where you only fight bots...

Then again. Its still a hack . Its still not something any "good" (Not meaning skillful , meaning well behaved... well... In that case why didn't I say well behaved?) err... Well Behaved Gamer would do , as a matter of principle.

Best answers
Raven Blade said:
roflmaolololololololol (words cannot express how funny that is to me).

Belthazor18, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you hack an ESF server you will be banned. Server owners can do whatever they can like, they can ban you for saying, "boo" if they choose. Frankly, I'd rather stop you playing ESF at all, ever. Hackers have no place amongst the ESF community, if you know so much... put it to good use and make something. Messing around with what other people worked so hard to create is just lame.
I don't hack other server only mine. I'm the admin of the server so how the hell can you ban me from it.

Best answers
<font size=15>FFS</font>
just post its' steamid already and get it over with u spammers!
I want that to happen too

Best answers
Why do you want me to be banned? It's not like i'm the worst hacker out there, there are a lot of hackers who's a greater treth to you all than I am. I'm just hacking my own server not other servers. I'm the host of my server so i don't see a reason why I should be the one banned for all eternity from ESF servers. I don't think so because you see i haven't done anything wrong if you don't like it just don't go to my server go to other servers instead.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem isnt Belthazor. Hes only one person. There are many people with aimbot now. Someone is distributing aimbot to people, and its getting annoying as hell. Even the noobiest of players have aimbot now, and im disgusted by it. Seriously, wtf is so hard about playing a game without cheating?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
The problem isnt Belthazor. Hes only one person. There are many people with aimbot now. Someone is distributing aimbot to people, and its getting annoying as hell. Even the noobiest of players have aimbot now, and im disgusted by it. Seriously, wtf is so hard about playing a game without cheating?
Well the noobies have problems whit teleporting so just dont get them head on :laff:

And about it being hard it depends who you are facing. I once got acused of hacking just because i blocked 2 deathballs whit a Trunks in normal form killing 2 peuple :p

Best answers
Blocking is so easy... as long as you've got full ki and your opponent isn't 10 times more powerful than you blocking a un attached attack is pretty easy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom