HACK OMG NO!

Best answers
I dont know if this has been around for a while but recently there has been this guy goin around the ESF servers, mainly the Red Saiyan and the other mainstream servers, who is most definately hacking. I will try to describe what he is doing.
For starters he doesnt fly he warps. This isnt regular transing it is more like lagging to and from where he wants to go. One second he is at one end of the map the other he has instantly gone from that end to the exact opposite.
Second, when he attacks there are way too many arrows for a regular attack and when, you are finally able to see those arrows he has already finished punching you. The only thing i can compare this to is when there is some lag and maybe someone lays a punch on you that you actaully blocked. It is like this except for all of his punches all the time.
Lasty when he does punch his punches are over in about half the time a regular punch sequence takes. It still does full dammage but it goes super fast.
I really have no clue what is going on but i hope the community can find a solution before another game is ruined by hackers.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes this is called the speed hack. If you searched the threads you would know other new people such as yourself posted this. It's already known, and nothing can be do about it. You don't like it. You leave the server. Simple as that. All online games have hackers there isn't anything you can do about it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but i hope the community can find a solution before another game is ruined by hackers.
you say that like people hacking on esf is a new thing >_>,

Best answers
O god another person changeing there rates again i hate that stuff....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you see someone like this, just tell everyone to leave the server, possibly, the hacker will leave after a while if you dont return, if a hacker is alone in a server he gets bored and leaves, probably after 5-10 minutes you can return untill he returns aswell...always worked for me in the old 1.0 days X_x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about noting his steam ID down? I had it before, but I lost it.. He says he has about 50.. But I don't buy it. Maybe if we got his steam id we could ban him from future major releases of ESF?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
when someone tell me he cought a hacker on my server, i tell them to make DEMOS and write down the steam id so i can actually prove that hes hacking. then he gets banned :p

Best answers
A guy called Speed France is using a speedhack and I seen him 2 times on youre server DJ. When I said he hacks everyone on the server did not believe me....instead they called me a cheater. :tired:

Instant teleport/adv. melee from far away, 10+ arrows within a sec. Hey thats normal right. :]

It does not bother me because he was a noob. Hunted him down 20 times till he cursed me to hell and left. Oh well just another day of esf playing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm - why not just use cheating death?

the team makes this mod as a hobby - they have no interest in making an anti cheater mod, nor the time required to constantly update it.

Best answers
1)Cheating death doesn't work for ESF
2)It would stop those cheaters from kicking yar ass.....I dont think u even met one of this guys using the speed hack....and I say it's nasty....u cand even charge and attack cuz buff in yar face he is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there is ONE guy with speedhack, none other. He told me he invented it himself, and I don't see why he'd give it on to someone else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Devil and Kid Devil were known to flood servers, Hellknight uses that arrows hack (50 adv melee arrows a second) and the Speedhack...there must be something the team can do? Like has a failsafe built into the code whereby if a player exceeds a set speed limit, he or she is kicked?

Best answers
Actually they are using a speed hack originally edited/spread by me back in 1.1 ESF. I (EviLCHiMP) and Devil first used speed hack back in 1.0 ESF and I edited it to fit with 1.1. Then afterwards I gave it to Bi0 Brolli who then kept it and used it in 1.2. After that it just started spreading.

The downfall with using speed hack is you can only use it in quick 2 second sessions or else you get frozen in place for about 3-5 seconds. There is no way to stop it because it is not tracable from a server even with CD. So either someone turns the hack into the team so they can block the exec commands so it cannot be executed in any ESF server, or you guys just deal with it and just ban the users.

Best answers
Idane...why did u do it??
Now the end is near
from ya'r hack people have to suffer it's wors then antrax....just joking...now seriously why did u do it??for fame?I dont think so....for money??no way...4 fun??I think thats it

Best answers
I use to be a very evil person. But then a thing called maturity came along and made me realise what I was doing wasn't right.

Best answers
and everyone lived happely ever after...nice...So can I have it cuz I havent been visited by this maturity thing :D
Ok so wath u did was good(the maturity thing)...hmm and evil in wath way??u started hacking sites and then u wanted to dominate the world with an army of dancing pinquins??or evil in the sens of..GET OUT OF M WAY OR I'LL BLOW YAR HEAD OFF!!
Well I think u did think of the consequenses when u started thi thing...even thow the're little but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom