Gunz - The Duel

Best answers
I'm downloading the beta now. Is this game as awesome as it looks and sounds?

Best answers
Downloading... Looks awesome. Nice break from WoW for awhile.

Best answers
It's pretty cool. Been playing it for about an hour. It's not really an MMO game, it's more like a regular death match game, with RPG elements. You create your character, and then join servers like any other death match game, and then by killing people you get more money and experience, to buy equipment and level up. It felt pretty hard at first, but I'm getting the hang of it now. Shame you've gotta be a high level to buy all the coolest stuff though.

Edit: I was just looking at the site, and it says something about random quests. I didn't see anything about quests when I played. Am I missing something?

Best answers
wow thats pretty awsome im gonna think twice about dling though... i just got jedi academy... but it kinda gets tired if u play it non stop. ill probably dl this... i definatly looks pimpin.

Best answers
sry for dble posting :p but im dling it... maybe we can fight... jnl and gon...

Edit: well it's done dling and i regisesterd but... i cant get past that lil window that says: if u cant get into server in game redl... so do i need to re dl? ... tanks

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bioball said:
sry for dble posting :p but im dling it... maybe we can fight... jnl and gon...

Edit: well it's done dling and i regisesterd but... i cant get past that lil window that says: if u cant get into server in game redl... so do i need to re dl? ... tanks
If you can edit THIS post. Why couldn't you edit your last one? Don't double post, sorry doesn't make it right.

Best answers
sum how i knew that would bite me in the ass. anyway... i still need help.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that's a pretty neat game!

I was playing it and we got owned heavily, but I could manage to get some kills, heh.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this just like a massive Player vs. Player deathmatch shootout thing? Or are there like... enemies?

Best answers
ok... i could REALLY use sum help.. i tried everything. or so i think... help

Best answers
Is this just like a massive Player vs. Player deathmatch shootout thing? Or are there like... enemies?
At the moment, it's just standard deathmatch, but then you can buy equipment and stuff outside servers. Judging by what it says on the site though, there will be some kind of questing.

@jp What's your ingame name? Mine's Hayabusa if you want to play some time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it just opened about 1-2 days ago. I'm currently level 4, my ign is bapplebo, if you see me, give a shout.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a shame. Game's been out for two days and has the potential to be really good...already found tons of people exploiting things....

I don't know why I even play online action games anymore. It's always the same damn thing.

A shame too because it's really cool.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
It's a shame. Game's been out for two days and has the potential to be really good...already found tons of people exploiting things....

I don't know why I even play online action games anymore. It's always the same damn thing.

A shame too because it's really cool.
It's not really "out," it's in beta. What do you mean though, you found exploiters?

The game is fun. My biggest problem with it, though.. I don't know if it's lag, or it's a bug. But sometimes, I'll shoot and shoot, empty entire clips into people--and I am hitting them. Getting good combos. But they don't die, their health doesn't drop. No matter what I do. Grenades seem to work. I think it must be terrible lag, even though they're not pinging that badly--it's infuriating, though.

Best answers
i got it to work... im lvl 7 now... my name is biobladeX i believe.

Best answers
It's a pretty cool game. Once the lag bug thing that Alea mentioned gets sorted out, it should be a great game. Incidentally, Alea came on a server that I was on yesterday, and kicked some major ass. Got to the top of the damn server in no time. I was playing bad that game, honest :D
This made me feel better though :p

Btw, what's your in game name Pride?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I downloaded it yesterday expecting to play it for a few minutes, and ended up playing for about 5 hours straight. Really fun game so far, but as Alea said, the lag can get very annoying at times. The only real problem I have with the game so far is that you still get knocked down if you block a knockdown move. then they can just drill you while you're laying on the ground. Allthough, if you press jump while you;re falling you can usually recover. I like it! Met up with Arthos and Alea yesterday too, the ESF community is strong in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom