Gunz - The Duel

Best answers
Yeah, same here. I'll just try again later, hope it's better then. I really wanna own your guys :D
To be fair on the game though, its international release date was the 2nd of June, so problems like this are to be expected.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They released a free game to the entire internet. Did they not think this would be a problem? Either way I registered on the 3rd. Shouldn't I have some seniority over the three thousand million bajillion 13 year old snots who downloaded it on the 4th?

I should just stay away from action games, honestly.

/uninstall.

Best answers
They released a free game to the entire internet. Did they not think this would be a problem?
They probably did think it would be a problem. But whatever their solution to it might have been has obviously not worked. It's a beta afterall, this is the time where all the problems are meant to be found and fixed. I'll also add, that even games like WoW, retail games run by huge companies have these problems. Why should this game be any better? It might just be me, but you sound like you're being over harsh on the game for a fairly minor problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a solution.

Never disconnect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll also add, that even games like WoW, retail games run by huge companies have these problems. Why should this game be any better? It might just be me, but you sound like you're being over harsh on the game for a fairly minor problem.
What retail game have you ever played that wasn't an MMO, where it told you you weren't allowed to play because there were too many people? Even on Warcraft you can go to another server. I liken this game more to Battle.net--which, while incredibly sucky, never told me I wasn't allowed to play.

But the argument's a moot point since I uninstalled the game anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ran the game and got the message 'Update Fail', after that it said 'If you cannot connect to servers, redownload the patch.' Then it crashed. :S

I'll try again tomorrow I guess, would be cool to play with you guys.

...on the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't update at all Either. It ALWAYS fails. I tired downloading the entire thing again.....No Dice.

Does ANYONE have a solution?

Best answers
Like Ravendust said, you'll probably just have to wait. Chances are it's just a problem with their servers, it'll get fixed eventually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wonderful.

I spen all that time getting up to Level 10 and when I finally need to update...I can't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is 10 the level cap then?

Don't worry, i'm sure it'll get fixed in time, other MMO's that i've played have had server/realm down problems, they usually get fixed in a day or two.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen a lvl 16, but that was only once, he might have been a part of the official beta team.

As for this game, it's amazingly addictive. Matrix meets TimeCrisis.

Best answers
Level 10 isn't the cap. The best items in the store require lv50 to use. Which reminds me, in some of the screens, characters are wearing things that aren't in the store. I'm wondering if they were in the Korean version but have been taken out for the international beta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't update.

I do everything it says...and nothing. I've reinstalled twice now...and nothing.

Best answers
I think you're trying too hard :D
As I said, since it appears to be a problem that everyone is having, it will be something on their end. Just give them time to fix it.

Best answers
i got back in... but now it's doing it again.. oh well im 11... sumwhere around 50 is teh lvl cap i believe.

Best answers
Ah, thanks for that link. Nice to see they're trying to fix things. Also nice to have my question about quests answered. I usually enjoy coop-ing with friends more than fighting them, so hopefully it'll be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom