Gunz - The Duel

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my new motherboard arrives on monday.

so ill be joining too >;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of the awesomest parts of this game is that you can jump off of a high place with your sword and jam it into the wall, holding yourself up in the air.

Right now I'm going to stick with melee only servers, because that stupid knockdown/unload for the kill thing is all anyone does on the others. But there are other things that are annoying. Someone found a way to do constant dashes the entire time they move, and now I see a lot of people doing it. Really kills the fun when your team is down and its one person vs. someone using that trick, because they just run away and you end up getting only a draw (in a melee server).

We should have an ESF only server.

Can anyone tell me how to run along the walls? Every time I try I just jump off. I can run UP them head-on but not ALONG them.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome game. I'm level 6 now, after 2 sittings of the game.

Character name is Jimmybob, username MTMV2.

Plus, I happen to be saving up for a rocket launcher. And a trenchcoat. And some gold revolvers. And I have no shirt. Badass, eh?

Reminds me alot of TS, except like 3 times as fast, and you actually use the stunts often.

EDIT: Oh and pride, to wallrun you have to run by the wall and hold jump, the wall has to be flat, and dont run parallel to it, give it a bit of an angle.

EDIT 2: Chances are you'll only see me on TDM servers. God that TDM is so addicting. It's like a gang war.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good. Now, who has a 1000 extra bounty and lvl 10?

Thought so =P

Best answers
I'm lv10 :D
1000 bounty wouldn't take too long for me to get either :p
But yeah, we should definitely set up an ESF only server, or ESF forums clan, that'd rock.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blah, how do I get enough money to buy a good katana? I see guys with lower level then me, and they got a katana? :p

I'm getting own'ed by those katana's!

Best answers
im 9 50% got 1000 bounty :p ill try and contact u guys ingame

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turned level 10 last night. Bought some new armor, and the dual-wield ninja-to. They're really nice. :d

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Occassionally, I shall create a Private Channel called ESF so we can all suck together.

Such as right now.

Best answers
Meh, keeps telling me that it can't access the server when I try to login. Anyone else having this problem?

Best answers
i was just playin on melee only teams and guess what... aperntly im a haxor... an uber haxor to them... they kept complaining so they finnaly kicked and ban me... omfg...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Update screen tells me to redownload if i get the Cannot Access Server bug, and I've redownloaded, but it doesn't work. I get the same bug.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
Meh, keeps telling me that it can't access the server when I try to login. Anyone else having this problem?
"You cannot enter. There are too many users."

Pfft...I don't know why I even bother anymore...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just full, I can get in if I keep trying for a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I try for a while, I get a new message: red letters saying "Cannot access server."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom