aim:akashadowolf
yes scorcher will own me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it say that? Where?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MechX said:
Greg is working on it, but it might just turn out we have to play on Steam instead.
Key word: MIGHT

I don't think that would be such a good idea, me and Altron were testing ESF on Steam earlier, I don't know if it was just my server, but targeting was almost impossible. Steam has lots of bugs for ESF that have to be fixed. WON should be used for this tourny, having it on Steam would make things just straight up ghey. :\ Hopefully Greg can fix the servers ASAP, because if it's re-scheduled or switched to Steam, there might not even be a tourny anymore, because I know that I have plans for next weekend. Let's just hope that this tourny stays strong. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me and mystix last round! Yeeeh!

Too bad steam sucks ass, I'm trying to make it work right now :\

Aaaaaaaand.. I failed. Grrr. :no:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its the 25th and no word of if we're playing or not... Someone post something letting me know when I can fight :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just found out i wont be able to play in this touranement on any day. Sorry for the inconvience(sp), but im sure that theres a replacement that would love to play :].

Best answers
alrite groovy lets get some times of when we fight and such?? and I think GMan picked Saturday... well GMan can you fight on friday tomorrow at around 2:00 PM to like about 5:00 between that time or just let me know.. if you can't make it then just forfeit me out.. I probably wasn't gonna beat you anyway but hey... i'm kinda on and off.. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get home until 4 P.M. EST and then I'll need to write a report so no, sorry.

Best answers
hmm i'll just see what I can do... but you're probably saying that so you don't have to fight the first round but I dunno... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all honesty, I really don't care if we fight or not. We've fought several times already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm wondering if this tournament will ever really take place? grOOvy needs to update some news regarding his tournament, because right now, it's pretty much dead.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An update? Um, I had my match with Halorin. It was close. I won.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, but was this organized by groovy or did you just do it to get it out of the way...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Groovy: The tournament hasn't started.
Groovy: Matches they hold on their own servers don't count.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If groovy wanted to set up a hltv then you could but i doubt that will happen. I'm sure someone will record some matches though so you can watch them later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom