grOOvy's Tournament: North America

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me we are all lucky bio is not in, I had the please of being raped by him today granted he is rusty but still pwns me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I think you're fair game for everyone but Cloud by now Snow :eek:

J/p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll have to hop into the next one... keep me informed gr00vy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, the Europeans sure are having a hard time listing their names. :laff:

Anyway, Sonic. You might still be able to play, I don't know if grOOvy is doing this or not, but if someone doesn't show up, you might have a chance in taking that persons spot. I don't know though, you'll have to ask grOOvy.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ESFVoltage - please keep your server fights away from the forums, take out your spamming anger in the game.

@Mystix / Sonic Boyster - Yes, I will need backups for the tournament if regulars don't show up. Sonic, if you're online either on AIM or IRC - I'll catch you and you can replace the person missing.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huray! ^_^ I guess I should start practicing again then... uhg... (coming down from TS/NS/CS)

I'm on aim all-the-friggin-time. I used to be on your list Gr00vy. Did you change your SN?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightShade said:
jeeze the first battle is going to be hell on my arm
What the is wrong with ur?!? You keep saying I was huting it what you break it or something?

On topic when is it grOOvy I need to know when my match is atleast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL arent you like 25 lol

Will you give us times or will all the pple be in the server at once? or will just the pple fighting be in the server?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure you'll have great fun fighting Mystix, NS... it'll bring back some good ape memories =].

---------

Decided time for tournament - 25,26,27 September 2003 [Thursday to Saturday]. Please post stating which dates out of these 3 you are available to fight on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
LOL arent you like 25 lol

Will you give us times or will all the pple be in the server at once? or will just the pple fighting be in the server?
So? I'm not 25 and my arm still hurts like a mother when I fight in really intense battles.

grOOvy said:
I'm sure you'll have great fun fighting Mystix, NS... it'll bring back some good ape memories =].

---------

Decided time for tournament - 25,26,27 September 2003 [Thursday to Saturday]. Please post stating which dates out of these 3 you are available to fight on.
Saturday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gman u missed what he said, groovy sat seems good for me now...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i will be a replacement as well... if anyone isnt there.... [anything to get my match with shade]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy, remember about school. I'm on the west coast and I get off school at 3:10pm. So i'm not home until around 3:30.

-------------

I know you're a pretty organized guy, but can you please figure out how the times are going to be? Like, what time will the tournament start? What time will the tournament end? (For each day)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Friday or Saturday. I would say thursday as well but I might be starting a job next week and getting out my routine of beeing a bum...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any one of those days for me, it depends. I will try to inform you as soon as possible. I have a Developer's Meeting on the 26th and 27th, but I still might be able to make the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom