grOOvy's Tournament: North America

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am in the oktagone IRC channel as I type this, trying to get a hold of Greg to fix the server. Sorry for the delays, but it's out of my hands - and I'm sticking with Oktagone, whatever the delay.

About the HLTV, I might just do that, although I don't have much experience with that (although I can't imagine it being hard). But I will be recording demo's anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So as of now you dont know when the matches will be?

HLTV lest you watch what the person is watching as it happens?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hltv with this version of esf will only let you view in dead spec I believe. When 1.2 comes out we will be on the new SDK so you will be able to follow people and all kinds of things with the new spectating options through hltv.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In order for them to vies they need to be in the server wont that cause lag?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hltv doesn't work the same way snow. It's like running a different server that joins up to the server to watch it. Then people can join to the server and watch what the server is watching. I think I explained that right but if I didn't use a tuna instead of a trout...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm... let me get this straight.

HLTV allows you to spectate a match going on in a server, from a seperate server?

o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep scorcher is right. Used to use it a lot for CS matches in OGL and CAL. Pretty damn useful if you ask me.

Sorry i haven't been around much, been busy lately. So from what I've been reading it hasn't started yet? Good thing, becuase Me and Cloud both forgot about it this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom