grOOvy's Tournament: North America

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saturday would be best for me since I can get some sleep, maybe Friday but not that likely.

Like right now I haven't gotten more than 6 hours of sleep a night for a week

Best answers
The best times for me is like, during the week in the afternoon sometime. My job owns me during the day on weekends, and my college mates own my usually on weekend nights. A pimp's gotta mack sometimes. :rolleyes:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to let you two know, theres no more sign ups but you can be a backup in case someone doesn't show. I hope my opponent replys...

Best answers
Phatsluagga it looks like im gonna be fighting u... so when would u like to do this? (may i suggest during the weekend cause i got schoolin to do)

BTW: grOOvy just for a lil reminder check ur pm's ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thursday and Friday are still ok for me, it just depends on the time. If it's after 3:30pm pacific standard time, then i'll be able to fight. For both Thursday and Friday, it has to be after 3:30pm for me to be able to participate. Saturday, any time, just let me know when. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C'mon grOOvy, give us some more info involving the times! I need to make sure I don't do anything on specific times or days. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|::Z::| Cloud said:
Phatsluagga it looks like im gonna be fighting u... so when would u like to do this? (may i suggest during the weekend cause i got schoolin to do)

BTW: grOOvy just for a lil reminder check ur pm's ;)
Whenever is good for you.. catch me on AIM so we can talk freely

AIM - Phatslugga1000

Best answers
I could play on all three days, but I'd rather play on thursday so I'm still free to go out on the weekend. I do have school on thursday and friday though. I can get on at around 4:00 EST on those days. If we're supposed to deal with this among ourselves, darkside email me or catch me on AIM. both are optimus478

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Any day for me, I'll have to contact Sierra Sonic about the best day ^^
Remember guys,
There are no spaces left as of now, but you can sign up as a replacement

Just making sure everyone knows. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine needs to be on thurs. Im going to visit my brother in colleg on fri and saterday.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 27th at anytime would be good for me, but any other day would be fine also.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think just about everyone has posted their timings, I'll get down to preparing the times and dates for the individual matches now. =]

Btw, there might be a delay (5% chance) in the dates, since there have been problems with the US server being setup properly. Greg is working on it, but it might just turn out we have to play on Steam instead.

If this does happen, don't blame me - I've been after Oktagone to get the server fixed for a long while. Anyway, I'm sure Greg will have it ready in no time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam doesn't work for me, yet.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it needs to be on steam please pm me as I'll need to tweak the living crap out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom