Grand Tournament 2nd try

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you A.D people turn off smileys augh11!!1111!11!11

Anyway, isnt the tourney closed?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reopened. ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN THE TOURNEY. If you are already part of it you do not need to post again.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you guys want to see the matches online other than on the forums look here.
http://dbreanimations.tk/
Thanks to Uzumaki, Naruto for putting this up and for helping out by volunteering time to make a movie of everyone's matches. Wanted to let you guys know that everything is set and I hope everyone can make it. If this looks like its going to take longer than just friday night I'll let you guys know so you don't have to sit around and I'll schedule a day that everyone can be there on asap. Again, thanks for everyone cooperating and please stick to what hsu has said.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry to post this question again but the time differents are verry confusing and i wanna know how late it is for europe

Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
sorry to post this question again but the time differents are verry confusing and i wanna know how late it is for europe
For NL, I belive, 5est is 23.00

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hey Scorcher2k, are there any slots left? If there are, then I would like to be in. If not, can I takes someone's place if they dont show up?

Name: McVries
Character: TBD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
If you guys want to see the matches online other than on the forums look here.
http://dbreanimations.tk/
Thanks to Uzumaki, Naruto for putting this up and for helping out by volunteering time to make a movie of everyone's matches. Wanted to let you guys know that everything is set and I hope everyone can make it. If this looks like its going to take longer than just friday night I'll let you guys know so you don't have to sit around and I'll schedule a day that everyone can be there on asap. Again, thanks for everyone cooperating and please stick to what hsu has said.

Call him Gatsu ;)

Best answers
Hsu said:
Reopened. ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN THE TOURNEY. If you are already part of it you do not need to post again.
Don't SPAM this Thread or else it will get closed again. That means U killa....and Cell.

Best answers
Hello. For those of you who know who I am, you know I will put up a good fight. I'll join this tourny. I was to lazy to read ll of the friggin pages so any details? website or anythin let me know or PM me or something,
-|DS|-Raiden is my in-game name if you wanna see how good I am.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
timasta please delete that post... If anyone would bother to read through this thread you will find all the information your little heart desires.

Best answers
Jeez man gimme a break, I haven't been following this thread since it started. You are telling me you would sit here and read through it ALL?!?! well .. k.. anyways. I was just asking if there was a website or anything.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
can someone tell me then time? cuz today is the day for fight.. 25 june

Best answers
The tournament is on friday 27th, will start at 5pm (-5gmt). For UK 22.00, for NL/Belgium 23.00. And try to be on IRC chanel #grandtournament on gamesnet atleast 10 mins before the tourney starts.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
NO!! NOOOO!! i am away that day............. dammit! i thought TODAY! i am always away in the weekend!

Best answers
a pro wannabe said:
The tournament is on friday 27th, will start at 5pm (-5gmt). For UK 22.00, for NL/Belgium 23.00. And try to be on IRC chanel #grandtournament on gamesnet atleast 10 mins before the tourney starts.
U sure about that? like i think you messed up pm and am,
it'll be UK 12:00 and NL/Belgium 11:00

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom